Inquiry Who is Caddyon22s? Mat Jobe? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:58 AM   #31
Willow
I know those pics can be difficult because of the quality BUT

The lines fit decently, the brown circles (that I outlined) are hard to match since in the big picture you cant see the two smaller markings in that patch. But you can clearly see from the other two pics that those marking are just past his spine (as most stripped patterns run on either side of the spine) and in the big picture, we don't see past the spine, and that side of the snake is not visible.

The amount of white and placements of ALL patches fits perfectly, including the length of the neck pattern and the tail tip.

Since the quality of the small pics sucks it maaaay not be 100% clear....but it looks DARN close to me.

Old 04-15-2012, 05:00 AM   #32
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
For the record, "Mat Jobe" does NOT have an 805 phone number...somebody mistyped 850, and everybody ran with it.
850....Tallahassee....LOL

my fault for not double checking his phone number before re-posting that info, I saw 805 from the person he is doing his trade with and thought nothing of it. =) SOWWIE!!

Old 04-15-2012, 05:09 AM   #33
Fangthane
Just in case the account ends up being deleted, thought I'd put this up for all to see. Seems pretty damning to me..

Old 04-15-2012, 05:09 AM   #34
Willow
So ATM we are pretty close to being sure that Caddy IS Steve Miller....Since his IP and phone number are in the exact same area as Steve...and the name Mat Jobe is pretty close to Dan Jobes, who is a known alias of Steves

SOOOO

There is still the fact that Caddyon22s on Twitter....is Nick Hall.

attached a screenshot in case the Twitter account disappears
Attached Images

Old 04-15-2012, 05:11 AM   #35
Willow
LOL Dan!! Great minds think alike

Old 04-15-2012, 06:29 AM   #36
Willow
OK....well since I can't sleep and with Dan's(Apex)help lol

The original sized pic of Steve's pied that answers one question

Not the same snake, now that the pic is clear, it is easy to see (no spot behind the head)

they are freakishly similar pieds, that's for sure. And to be so similar, in such a situation, is insane lol.

Anyway....The Caddy twitter still says Nick Hall....so matching pied or no, that's still a odd issue.
Attached Images

Old 04-15-2012, 06:57 AM   #37
Fangthane
With or without the pied matching up, I think that the "coincidences" are just too glaring to ignore. "Mat Jobes", aka Caddyon22s on this forum, is into pied BPs. Nick Hall (the name of an outed scammer here on FC), aka Caddyon22s on Twitter, also happens to be into pied BPs.

Old 04-15-2012, 07:03 AM   #38
mechnut450
This infotmation makes me second guess a possible trade with Matt now ( the matt I talked to sounds young and he says he only 25 ) if that info helps any, but I wll only do so if he sends first and everything checks out, just to cover my butt in the event.

Being disable, mean no real funds( specially with a wedding being planned) and the outlooks of a dry summer( means no extra side project money).
To matt it nothing personal but if your Steven Miller or the nick person that the only way we will trade!

Old 04-15-2012, 07:14 AM   #39
mechnut450
you know after closer looking the laptop specs have been changed from the orginal specs he listed ( cause the video card is way higher than before ( was 1 gig and a 210 geforce ) and talked of trading to me and shipping this week) and now the card (2 gig and a 610 mx) which i know not being offered in hps right now for video cards.due to the heat/power usage last i checked a couple weeks ago.

Old 04-15-2012, 07:19 AM   #40
Willow
I agree....the coincidences are just insane.

ATM the only thing really connecting Caddy to Nick Hall would be that Twitter account.
The Twitter account is blank, so can't tell much from it besides names....soooo the options are

1.Caddy is Nick Hall (who may even be Steve Miller?? IP location and phone number suggest that)

2.Some random person made the Twitter account and it just randomly happens to match up with this guys screen name AND a previously banned members real name.

3.Someone is framing Nick Hall with a single Twitter account to connect his name to this?? (long shot since I doubt most scammers are this smart, but you never know lol)

or

4. Caddy is some random guy who just happened to fall into the worst set of coincidences ever....I'm having a hard time with that one myself lol.

Caddy's IP location and phone number do not match with the location we all have knowledge of Nick Hall being in, so again....the twitter thing is odd

I did find this
http://www.snpros.com/twitter/Caddyon22s

Which if accurate...does mean that twitter has not always been blank.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!