Carolina Reptile Exchange (Noah Watanabe) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2004, 10:41 PM   #1
Quetzalcoati
Warning! Carolina Reptile Exchange (Noah Watanabe)

[b][i][u][size=4][font=arial][color=red]BEWARE OF DEALING WITH THIS FACILITY AND PERSON!!!!
My husband traded 1.2 Oaxacus Rattlesnakes with this man, Noah. The snakes came from Michael Spellbrink in Germany and his quality of animals is exceptional.We have recieved several snakes from Spellbrink in the past. Carolina Reptile, however has ruined a good thing for us. The 1.2 Oaxacus that we got from them came in SICK. Not just a cold but what has been determind as (I am unsure of proper spelling) Permixal, after biopsy. All 3 animals have since died. When Noah was contacted on the matter he told us that he was having similar problems with some of his other snakes and had them sent to the University there to be tested. Well conviently we never got the results from him. To top it off our friend who, he himself had recieved several vipers from Noah, lost all his animals within days of recieving them. They too suffered the same symptoms that our Oaxacus did. My husband made a trip out to Ft. Mill, S.C. to visit Noah personally, just to get to know him and put a face to the voice. Keep in mind we are out of West Texas and at this point my husband was willing to except the loss of his rattlers and held no grudges. Noah, when told that my husband would be out that way, seemed excited and eager to meet with him. He assured my husband that his time would not be wasted if he stopped by, and that he, Noah, would be there. Well when the time came... Noah was there, but not available. He his out in the back room. My husband along with a friend and his girlfriend were walking up the the "shop" and even before they got in, the girlfriend asked "What is that smell?" When they got into the "shop", needless to say they were all disgusted. ALL the animals were so skinny that "there was only one side to them". Just about everyone of them either had mouth rot or scale rot, or a cold. They facility reeked and the animals were in such a poor state of health. It was then obvious why our rattlers that we got from him died. I take it back when I say ALL the animals were ill looking... They do have a enormous Savannah Monitor. Patrons pay to see it fed. Needless to say, my husband and his friends never got to meet Noah, but rather delt with "someone who was just there to help out". Who kept running to the back.... when Noah was supposidly not there.... and coming up with new information on the issue everytime. So if you are a glutton for punishment.... and nasty snakes.... See Noah. It's a guarentee!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!