For Sale Sub-Adult Female Stinger Fat-Tail-A Rare Find! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-17-2012, 12:26 AM   #1
Temporalis_Enterprises
Sub-Adult Female Stinger Fat-Tail-A Rare Find!

Zeros/Stingers are some of the most exciting morphs in the Fat-Tail world! The Stinger is basically a non-striped Zero. They weren’t released until after the Zeros which is reflected in their price. Stingers can be used to make a vast array of combos and the sky really is the limit. The Stinger gene is co-dominant, and the super form is a Patternles animal. This girl, will be ready to breed this season (32g), and is feeding great on dusted crickets and Lateralis roaches. I would love to keep her, but I’ve got more females than I know what to do with and need to pick up some higher end males.

She is $1,250 shipped OBO.

*I accept PayPal, Check, Postal Money Order and Cash
*Shipping is done via FedEx Priority Overnight
*Check my website for a full list of terms and conditions
*I am always open to trades, currently looking for African Fat-Tail Gecko morphs!

Thanks,
David Deem
Shenandoahreptiles@gmail.com
703-789-7221-Call or Text
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!