For Sale More Beautiful Babies :) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 07-17-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
livylive95
More Beautiful Babies :)

All babies are eating appropriately sized dusted gutloaded crickets, turnip greens, shredded yellow squash, and occasionally Nature Zone Bearded Dragon Bites.

I offer a 30 day health and satisfaction gaurantee on all babies that picked up from shipping imediately and cared for properly. If any health problems do occur that are not husbandry related within the 30 days I will pay for any medical costs up to the value of the animal. I also can provide support for the entire life of the animal.

This is my hobby, NOT A MONEY MAKING SCHEME. I love what I do and only desire to reproduce beautiful and healthyanimals for others to enjoy. Babies are inspected and handled daily to ensure a calm well adjusted new pet.

I recently left for a vacation, leaving my animals in another persons care, when i got back I came home to a ton of nipped baby dragons. But these nips do not effect the animals through thier lives but dose take away from thier visual appeal, this is bad for me but good news for you because it makes them much cheaper than normally.

Florida residents get reduced shipping!!!!

Contact me, Alivia Werner, at (239)-839-2999 text or call, please leave me a message if I do not answer the phone. I also accept emails to
aliviaw95@gmail.com

This group of babies are from my Sasha Fierce X Billy Idol pairing pictured in the last photo they both have beautiful orange beards so I expect thier offspring to also develop gorgeous beards.

Photo 1 is a collector quality 100% het hypo rainbow citrus tiger Female she has no nips but dose have a small bite mark on the tip of her long toe on her back right foot her pattern is perfect and super bright. she is the biggest girl from her clutch at 6" 11g hatched 5/29-6/5 $120 plus shipping!!

photo 2 is a pretty 100% het hypo rainbow citrus tiger female, she has a nip making her 5.15", if her tail was complete shed be around 5.4" shes 7g and is the largest female of her clutch hatched 6/17-6/21 $80 plus shipping!!

photo 3 is a super light yellow 100% het hypo rainbow citrus (true) tiger male, he has a tail nip making him 4.5" would be 5.15" if his tail was complete, hatched 6/17-6/21 $60 plus shipping!!!

photo 4 is thier parents, pairing photo
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!