For Sale 7 Beautiful Cresties for Sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-30-2012, 08:01 PM   #1
K_Hans92
7 Beautiful Cresties for Sale!

Hello again! I have some new, some old crested geckos for sale. Making a new thread since I sold several in the old one. Shipping will be through Fed-Ex, include your zipcode in any inquiries for a shipping quote. For more information, parent pictures, or more pictures of geckos for sale, please e-mail me at wild_child029@yahoo.com All prices are obo.

Ray. Hatched May 31, 2012. Dam : Maia. Sire : Bazil.
Unsexed. 4 grams. Like it's clutchmate, Ray is pretty chill, loving to be held and lavished on! Becoming quite the cutie with a funky design! Seems to be taking after mama's coloring (yellow dal) for the most part, with dad's markings. Does have some spots. $80 plus shipping.

Cling. Hatched 8/6/2012. Dam : Lemonade. Sire : Speckles.
Unsexed. 3 grams.This little fellow I'm not quite sure what to make of! Hatched red, and has stayed relatively dark so far whenever I spot it. Lovely creamy back though, no spots that I can see so far. Beautiful red eyes! From two yellow-ish parents, I'm not quite sure where this ones colors/morph will go. (Not yet ready to ship, but will hold until start of September). This fella varies from this light yellow shade, to a rust red shade. $50 plus shipping.

Chrome. Hatched 6/28/2012. Dam : Maia. Sire : Bazil.
This little one is 3.5 grams. S/He varies in color for a light grey with orange back/crests to a dark brownish-black with orange back and crests. Very interesting little one with nice pinning. Loves to be handled and hang out with it's sibling. Seems to be spot free. This one is typically a dark grey almost black, with an orange head/back, but has gone lighter in the past. $55 plus shipping.

Ozark. Sold!! Thanks Charles C.!!
I have no parent information on this little one, but it is 7 grams, and with a loupe appears to be female, so I'm selling as a possible female. Male or female, this one is beautiful, and will be a gorgeous adult! Loves his/her CGD and crickets. Great personality, loves to be handled, and gets along great with a roommate of the same size. Even has purple tinted eyes! $90 plus shipping.

Jez. Sold!! Thanks James and Wendy!!
3.5 grams. Hatched June 2, 2012. Dam : Maia. Sire : Bazil.
Unsexed. Jez is very calm, loves to crawl all over arms and hands, and never wants to go back in the cage! Also loves his/her food and crickets. this little one, goes from a very light shade of green and yellow-orange head and back, do a darker shade of grey with orange. $50 plus shipping.

Moki.
12 gram male bright yellow/cream tiger. Hatched 11/15/11. Beautiful portholes on both sides. He loves to be handled and climb up arms. Moki has white fringe on his rear legs. Loves to sleep in funky positions! $90 plus shipping.

Samantha. ON HOLD
This little chunker is 53 grams, about 2-3 years old. She loves hanging out on hands and shoulders, also loves cuddling with other geckos, currently roomed with another female and a male. Gorgeous creamy back, lavender coloring that goes to a dark grey. $100 plus shipping.

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested geckos