For Sale Or Trade! 10 Cresties, pre-winter cleanout!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-05-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
K_Hans92
Or Trade! 10 Cresties, pre-winter cleanout!!

Hi everyone! I'm posting the rest of my little ones I have left for sale. All prices are OBO. I ship via Fed-Ex, at the most convenient date for both parties. Discounts for multiple buys! More pictures and parental information/pictures available upon request!! Contact me here, via e-mail at wild_child029@yahoo.com Happy shopping!

SS001 – Hatched 7/14/2012. 3.5 grams. This one has a lovely white topped tail, and nice portholes on his/her belly. Pretty calm when handled. Looks to be taking after dad, a bright yellow tiger. Eats well with cgd/ fruit and crickets. $60 plus shipping.

SS002 – hatched 7/14/2012. 3.5 grams. With a funky back, and calm disposition this fella is quite the baby! So far a nice mix between mom and dad, and does have the start of some portholes on his/her belly! Eats well with cgd/fruit, and crickets. $60 plus shipping.

SS003 – Hatched 8/12/2012. 3 grams. Super creamy back with funky patterns! Has the start of portholes that are getting better every shade. Good with cgd/fruit, not on crickets yet. $55 plus shipping.

SS004 – Hatched 8/12/2012. 3 grams. This ones back is almost orange in person with interesting criss-cross marks towards the tail. Looks to be getting mama's coloring on the sides. Good with cgd/fruit. No crickets yet. $55 plus shipping.

BM005 – hatched 8/17/2012. 2 grams. Like it's clutchmate below, this one hasn't really altered it's color much since hatching, usually a lovely dark shade with a super creamy back. $50 plus shipping

BM006 – hatched 8/17/2012. 2 grams. This little fella is a frisky one, loving to turn you into a jungle gym and hop around from finger to finger to arm to face! Typically a dark shade, have yet to seen it change too much. $50 plus shipping.

Cling – Hatched 8/6/2012. 3 grams.Cling lives up to his/her name by clinging to your fingers! I actually have to gently “scrape” it off into their cage once done with handling because s/he does not want to let go! Varies from a light green shade, to a dark red shade despite being from two yellow parents! Does well with cgd/ fruit and some crickets. $55 plus shipping.

Chrome. Hatched 6/28/2012This little one is 4 grams. S/He varies in color for a light grey with orange back/crests to a dark brownish-black with orange back and crests. Very interesting little one with nice pinning. Loves to be handled and hang out with it's sibling. Seems to be spot free. $60 plus shipping.

Moki. Hatched 11/15/2011. 12.5 gram male bright yellow/cream tiger. Beautiful portholes on both sides. He loves to be handled and climb up arms. Moki has white fringe on his rear legs. Loves to sleep in funky positions! $90 plus shipping.

Ray. Unsexed. 4 grams. Like it's clutchmate, Ray is pretty chill, loving to be held and lavished on! Becoming quite the cutie with a funky design! Seems to be taking after mama's coloring for the most part, with dad's markings. Does have some spots. $80 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested geckos