Good Guy Five Star Serpents Excellent - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
HerpsNHarleys
Five Star Serpents Excellent

I recently purchased my first adult corn snake from Five Star Serpents. My transaction with Terri Petersen were nothing other than excellent. I had been to her location and had a tour of all her corn snakes, commented on a few of my favorites and 5 months later she calls ME to give me first shot at purchasing one of the ones I expressed interest in.

The price was right, the transaction was excellent. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Well done Five Star!!

Ann Bond

Old 05-20-2013, 12:46 PM   #2
mgelowitz
one of the best on the west coast :)

after seeing what Terri and Ryan had available for the Calgary Expo i quickly emailed them to find that they are amazingly kind, knowledgeable and patient. this was my first time ever owning a snake and for every simple question i had Terri politely answered, she gave me tips and ideas on how to take care of my Arizona king snake. i am so happy to have found a breed of king snake that i like and to have found an amazing breeder to buy it off of. i will always buy my snakes from them and i will definitely be getting another in the near future

Old 08-17-2013, 08:53 PM   #3
Rhino Chad
I had the pleasure of dealing with Terri from 5 Star Serpents earlier this year when I bought my first corn snake, well actually it was 4! I talked to Terri ahead of the CRE and let her know that I was looking for a unique project, she made some suggestions and there I was, agreeing to bring home 4 new acquisitions instead of just 2! The snakes are great, but the reason I wanted to post on the BOI is because of my purchasing experience! Terri made that experience one that I brag about to anyone looking for a corn snake or anything that 5 Star carries! I can proudly say that I have assisted in sending a few people Terri's way, because I know they will also have an amazing experience! Rating out of 10? Nothing less than 11! Purchase with confidence at 5 Star Serpents!

Chad

Old 08-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #4
Geckoguy10
I first met Terri and Ryan last year at the fall ERAS reptile expo. I had been interested in corns for quite some time and had done tons of Internet research about them but that can only get you so far. At the show even though it was super busy they still took the time to talk with me and answer any and all questions I had. They have become good friends and as I am building to be a local Alberta breeder in the next few years they have helped answer many questions in regards to that. I highly respect and recommend 5 star serpents to any and all snake lovers who are looking for a new snake or just looking for some answer to a question!! they are super friendly and knowledgable. I give 5 stars to 5 star reptiles!!!

Old 08-25-2013, 10:35 PM   #5
Spankenstyne
I've had the pleasure of both buying and selling transactions with Terri & Ryan and it's always gone smoothly with them always exceeding my expectations. Great service, great people who really care about their animals and the hobby. I highly recommend 5 Star Serpents.

Old 09-02-2013, 10:41 PM   #6
CarlieLynn
On a starting note - the quality of the snakes I received from Terri were AMAZING. Healthy stunning animals with the brightest of colours and obviously very well taken care of.

Now for the human part of the transaction - Terri is a wonderful person to deal with. No question went unanswered, she was easy to reach whether it be by facebook, email, or phone. Shipping went smoothy (Air Canada) and the animals were packed with care and were at perfect temperatures when they arrived (From Alberta to Ontario!).

I highly recommend Terri and will continue to purchase snakes from her over the years. Phenomenal people skills and top quality animals, you can't go wrong with 5 Star Serpents !

Old 09-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #7
eastcostconstrictors
Five Star Serpents

never bought from Five Star Serpents.
but from one breeder to the next its always
good to here that a deal went good so Five Star Serpents.
keep making people smile.

Thanks
East Coast Constrictors

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!