For Sale Raptors-Aptors-Mack Snow Enigma-group sale SUPER CHEAP PRICE DROP DOWN 250 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 09-18-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
djfishygillz
Raptors-Aptors-Mack Snow Enigma-group sale SUPER CHEAP PRICE DROP DOWN 250

Hi guys, I have a busy schedule and just need these guys rehomed. They are all healthy, I just need them gone. So the price is pretty much dirt cheap. It is 250 plus shipping, shipping is 50.

Up for sale are 3 raptors Probably all females, sub adults, one full black eyes, one full red, one 60/80 red
One adult female Aptor
One adult female Raptor
Then 2 mack snow enigmas about 3 months old -or that's what I believe they are, one has a small eye nip
Then 2 or 3 regulars with maybe some snow or mack in them.

If they don't sell at this price they will go to the highest offer

Need them sold by thursday

If you are seroius I can provide more pictures, but once again I am very busy and just need them rehomed. I would jump on this offer if I had time for leo's as this price is really cheap.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!