For Sale Snow, tremper, enigma juvies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 10-08-2012, 01:05 AM   #1
RubberDuckey273
Snow, tremper, enigma juvies

I'm offering these little ones up for sale, but I won't be too sad if they don't sell.

The father is a mack snow tremper enigma, and the female was supposedly a normal, but from the hatchlings produced appears to be het tremper. Three of the hatchlings produced came out of the egg solid white with red eyes, and within a couple days developed their pattern and their eyes faded to a more silvery color.

All were incubated at 82-84 degrees, but I can't guarantee sex.

They are all eating anything and everything I offer, which includes dubia nymphs, appropriately sized crickets, and the occasional waxworm and mealworm.

SOLD, thank you!
$40 plus shipping
Looks like a regular enigma to me, and I would assume het tremper albino.
Hatched July 28, 2012

The last three look like mack snow tremper enigmas to me, especially taking the father into consideration.

Leo Juvie 2:
$100 plus shipping
I really, really want to keep this one. If the last hatchling sells I'll be taking this one down from the trades, I just can't decide between the two of them.

Hatched July 29, 2012

SOLD, thank you!
$30 plus shipping
Discounted further due to the fact that one of its siblings munched its tail during a cleaning session. Extremely stupid on my part, and exactly why I don't recommend keeping hatchlings together. The tail is healing nicely and I can get updated pictures for anyone interested.

Hatched Aug 6, 2012

Leo Juvie 4:
$85 plus shipping
Again, don't mind keeping this one.

Hatched Aug 22, 2012

I also have two juvenile crested geckos for sale in another ad if you are interested in combining shipping!

Please feel free to message me here or email me at kchristenson2735@gmail.com

Up to date weights and pictures by request, don't be afraid to ask!

And the parents

Father

Mother (NFS)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!