Little bit of everything (Chahouas, Gargoyle, and Leachianus) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
jtmoney528
Little bit of everything (Chahouas, Gargoyle, and Leachianus)

All geckos below are eating Repashy MRP + crickets\dubia roaches.

I will take payment plans with a deposit. Discounts will be available if you buy multiples.

For a shipping quote please PM me, I will be shipping through SYR - Also if you have any questions please PM me!

The only trades I am interested in are chahoua's, and high end crested geckos.

First up is a nice striped gargoyle, its hatch date is 9/18, has some very nice black and white stripes with some red and orange coming in:

SOLD

Next up is a leachianus from a GTx X Super X (4 different pure locales), it is showing very promising color with its nice crisp pink bars on its sides. I should have another one of these hatchlings any day now! Its parents are from Steve Cemeli. Hatch date is 9/26:

SOLD

All of these chahouas are from the same parents, a F1 male x Red female with nice white shoulders.

First up is a very nice holdback female that is 15 months old and showing great color, lots of red/pink and white in there. If she does not sell she will be held back to breed:

SOLD

Next is a very nice holdback male that is 2 years and 2 months old and is ready to breed. He has some very nice red in him:

$550 shipped

Very nice white collar hatchling that is showing a lot like the female from above, hatch date is: 9/12

$425

This one does not have the white collar but has some extremely nice patterning and red going on, its hatch date is 9/8:

SOLD

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!