For Sale 2012 C. Ciliatus Hatchlings for sale..Buy one get one half off! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 11-01-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
Docwade87
2012 C. Ciliatus Hatchlings for sale..Buy one get one half off!

I need to move out all of my offspring before it gets too cold. If you buy one, you get half off of one of equal or lesser value!!

These are all from my Caroline x Jaymes pairing. I have pics of parents available as well as extra pics of each hatchling upon request to all serious inquires. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. All offspring fire almost completely black but of course did not want to cooperate during the photo shoot. All geckos well established on CGD and are all housed separately.

All sales require a 20% non-refundable down payment and need to be payed in full before shipping. Shipping is through SYR.

Live arrival guarantee. No refunds available once purchase is made.

CJ01:$40 + S&H Hatched- 6/8/12

CJ03: $30 + S&H Hatched-7/6/12
For some reason this little one and its clutch mate both had shed problems with the tip of their tail and they are pretty stiff right now. Saunas have helped the tip of the tail clean up quite a bit, but it has lost it's pad at the tip of the tail. Price in regards to small tail issue. It does not affect the gecko at all.

CJ04: SOLD; thanks MS Hatched- 7/7/12
This is CJ03's clutch mate and has the tail tip issue as well.

CJ05: $65 + S&H Hatched- 8/1/12
Great dorsal pattern...has good potential to look stunning once adult. Has a lot of yellow and orange in it like its father.

CJ06: $55 + S&H Hatched- 8/1/12

CJ07: $45 + S&HHatched- 9/1/12

CJ08: $55 + S&HHatched- 9/1/12

CJ09: $55 + S&HHatched- 9/31/12

CJ10: $55 + S&HHatched- 9/31/12

Here is my BOI...
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=Chris+Wade
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!