For Sale 2012 Babies ready for new homes! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 11-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
ScaredyCatAsh
2012 Babies ready for new homes!

Oh boy! Babies are putting some good size to them and are ready to be in their forever homes!

All animals are fed Repashy Crested Gecko Diet and Dusted Crickets once weekly.

Discounts given for multiple animal purchases.

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping is a flat $45 on any number of animals.

Live arrival guaranteed!
2 Week health guarantee.

Contact me with any questions

Ceaser
If this boy didn't pop pores he wouldn't be going anywhere!Every time this one sheds it gains more and more spots! Definitely going to be an amazing super as an adult. Not fired in this picture!
Persimmon/Freckles 5g Male

Crawny
The amount of spots coming in on this one is amazing! I never expected to get such awesome results so early from my dirty project. At only 3g this sweet baby is on its way to possibly becoming a super dal!
Hex/Hershey 4g Unsexed

Kloth
This one just started getting really awesome spotting going on. Lots of ink blots popping in. Great color too! Most likely will end up being a super dal.
Pirate/Splotch 4g Unsexed

Lucy
Beautiful yellow dalmatian that may go super. From great lines and has great potential. May go orange but as of now is a sweet yellow.
Daylite/Checkers 5g Unsexed
$120

Pepsi
Amazing genetics, ya a few spots here and there but parents are both clean of spots. Looking like it will end up pink or red.
Leslie/Gucci 4g Unsexed

Sugar Pill
This was going to be a hold back, but trying to keep that on a low scale since I have so many haha. Beautiful dark contrast and seems like it will go creamy. Parents are amazing!
Todd/Pezz 4g Unsexed

Trident
Oh the lovely cream that crawls up the sides of this one want to make me scream hold back! But then they would all stay lol. Going to be an amazing adult a.extreme. Trident is also looking to be heading towards the tri color look May be pulling this one off next time around haha.
Cupid x Merriweather 5g Unsexed

Vanity
Such a nice highlight of red this baby carries. I wasn't quiet sure but it seems pretty clear now that this baby will end up red and possibly cream. From great lines, mother is from Northern Gecko.
Candy/Varo 5g Unsexed
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!