For Sale Tons Of Cresteds - New Availability - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 12-08-2012, 01:25 AM   #1
kpedersen
Tons Of Cresteds - New Availability

We just went through the collection and started sorting through the babies from this year. We have every level of Crested from pet quality to high end breeder quality. Good deals can be made for multiple gecko purchases, just let me know what you are interested in.

We have over 35 geckos available, this list only scratches the surface. You can view the others at http://photobucket.com/sevachkoxforsale or facebook.com/sevachox

Take R311, R411, and D411 for $325 shipped

R411 - 7.6 grams probable female $100 plus shipping

R311 - 11.6 grams probable female $125 plus shipping

D411 - 12.7 grams probable female $150 plus shipping

D211 - 13.3 grams $250 plus shipping
Beautiful head structure on this one.

We've also got some pretty nice babies for sale that we've just put up:

Hellkite - 3.6 gram probable male (lots of pores) $175 plus shipping
This guy will be a smoking adult. He's already got a ton of color and it is just going to brighten up as he grows.

Halestorm - 3.8 gram unsexed $225 plus shipping
Sibling to the little male, this one will be equally as nice of a red harley. It looks like it will have a beautifully creamy back as well. Unsexed right now, maybe a female as I don't see obvious pores (yet). Has quite a few spots on the other side.

Sleeping Awake - 5.7 grams male $75 plus shipping
This little guy has been spotting up nicely as of late. Hes got a mesh of red and black spots. This is him unfired. Fired up he is yellow.

Queen of Hearts - 3.0 grams unsexed $175 plus shipping
Super nice little extreme harlequin from red parents. I don't think it will be going red at this time.

Little Piece of Heaven - 3.9 grams probable male (pores galore) $175 shipped!
Beautiful head struture, contrast, and sides. This guy deserves to have a breeding group in the future.

Sad Statue - 2.2 grams unsexed $40 plus shipping
Possible cream on cream baby. I have a couple other possible cream on cream babies ranging from 35-70 depending on their looks. This is an excellent way to pick up an outstanding looking gecko at pet quality prices just because it is young. Ask for picture of their sire to see what they could develop into.

Silhouette - 2.7g unsexed $95 plus shipping
Beautifully contrasty pinstripe with nice white pinning.

Lantern - 2.0 grams unsexed - $145 plus shipping
Beautiful near full pin with great contrast and head structure. Given its parents, this one should lighten up pretty drastically on back. We already have a ton of holdbacks from this pair so this one is up for grabs.

Labyrinth - will add weight later - unsexed $125 plus shipping
Super neat little harlequin, also from red parents but I don't think he will end up red himself. Great pattern though and should have excellent head structure.
-photo attached-

Any inquiries can be sent to sevachkoexotics@yahoo.com or be pmed to me here on the forums.

Thanks for looking!

Kira
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!