custom made enclosure - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 12-19-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
scooter113b
custom made enclosure

the measurements are 4x2x2, disregard the dome light as it has been switched out. it comes with a ceramic receptor for a che(mounted on the ceiling) with a chicken wire square that goes over the che. also has an 18 inch flourescent light fixture with bulb installed. the cage is stained bombay mahogany on the outside and the inside is coated with several layers of polycrilic which is a water based stain, and also is harmless to snakes. i have housed my adult boa in this cage and have recently got rid of him. after he was removed i fully sanded the bottom and caulked it, then put several new layers of polycrilic. the cage is built out of oak faced plywood and extremely sturdy and durable. priced for a quick sale, it can be yours for $200. local pickup only in the boston area. i have two cages and both would make a great show cage.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!