Inquiry PantherChameleons/ April L. Quackenbush - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
sharlaxle
Question PantherChameleons/ April L. Quackenbush

Has anyone ordered and gotten babies from this breeder? What can you tell me about her or her babies?
Thanks just doing a version of ask jenny I suppose.
Sharl

Old 03-13-2013, 01:15 AM   #2
Zach Valois
I have paid for an order. Awaiting shipping..

Old 03-13-2013, 05:30 PM   #3
sharlaxle
Babies have been received. Packaging great and communication was outstanding. Will recommend her to anyone.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:01 AM   #4
Zach Valois
Looking like I have been setup for a fraud deal. Anyone else been hit by April?

Old 03-28-2013, 08:27 AM   #5
sharlaxle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach Valois View Post
Looking like I have been setup for a fraud deal. Anyone else been hit by April?
Surprised I got mine, but had to wait a bit longer then expected. What happened?

Old 03-28-2013, 08:35 AM   #6
tkilgour
I have been scammed by her as well and plan on opening a thread. I have all of our conversation logged in texts. She didn't send what I asked for, made me wait weeks, sent DOAs, agreed to refund, gave me excuse after excuse, sent and echeck through paypal, echeck was declined for insufficient funds. Then I was continually lied to again. Finally, paypal had to open a claim.

Old 03-28-2013, 05:01 PM   #7
Zach Valois
Thumbs down

This gal is a real piece of work. I have a down-right ridiculous amount of emails and texts with her, excuse after excuse. What a mess. We'll get this posted up. Odd timing, as I have also filed a paypal dispute with her. She is no longer talking to me and says that paypal is now responsible for it. We'll see what happens. I'm 1k in the hole now ...I have pretty much already kissed my hard earned money goodbye.. but that sure as heck doesn't mean I am not gonna put up one serious fight for it.

Old 03-28-2013, 07:48 PM   #8
LauraB
Just out of curiosity, what Panther locale(s) was she selling? Please post any other personal info either of you, Zach &/or Tom, might have - phone #, address, emails, etc.

Thanks.

Old 03-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #9
tkilgour
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Just out of curiosity, what Panther locale(s) was she selling? Please post any other personal info either of you, Zach &/or Tom, might have - phone #, address, emails, etc.

Thanks.
LauraB, should I post that information here or open a new thread titled "Bad Guy"?

I had asked for 3.2 Sambava and 3.2 Nosy be. She took weeks to ship, after telling me tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. When she finally shipped, she decided to just send me Ambilobe, after I told her numerous times what I wanted. She claimed these were 1 -2 months old, but they were only days old when they arrived and she only sent 5. When they arrived they didn't look well and within a day 2 died. She offered a 15 day health guarantee and then said she would ship my next 5. When she shipped them, they arrived DOA. I have an entire conversation of text messages saved from my verizon wireless account. Her number is (760)208-9119 and her email is aprilleigh83@yahoo.com. She claimed she would give me a full refund for my hassle and has strung me along ever since. This has been going on since 02/15/2013. I am almost at my 45 day mark with paypal so a claim had to be filed. I would like to make my own Bad Guy thread and post all the text messages. I recently PM'd the moderator to review my post before posting. I haven't heard back yet, but I want to make sure I am following the rules properly.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:47 PM   #10
NIGRO51
I am wondering if the original op is a real person. Ip check couldnt hurt.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
april quackenbush, cory, deim photography, mateljan, pantherchameleoncompany