For Sale 1.1 Rhacodactylus trachycephalus RTB - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 03-24-2013, 03:52 AM   #1
aschnell
1.1 Rhacodactylus trachycephalus RTB

Well as luck would have it my other hobby (mountain bike jumping) landed me with a severe concussion and an even more severe ER bill (several thousand dollars), so as a result I'm offering some stuff up for sale that I wouldn't normally. The best way to get in touch with me is calling or texting 408-394-5410 or emailing me at 2aschnell@gmail.com

The male of this pair is an F1 produced by Frank Fast and the female is an F2 from Phil Tremper's European line. They are full grown and have been living together and getting along well for about 5 months now, and I'm expecting their first set of offspring this fall. Both the male and female have very slight spinal curvature (the male near the hips and the female near the shoulders) which I suspect had something to do with the parent's diet during their gestation period. The offspring shouldn't carry on this trait, but even so I'm asking much less for them than I would for a pair of "perfect" animals. This is a great way to get into what is arguably the most threatened/endangered species of gecko in the world for a great price!

Asking $3,300 for the pair. Reasonable/fair offers are more than welcome (I can be pretty flexible with the price). More pics and info upon request.

MALE

FEMALE

The two love bugs together (not the best pic, sorry)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!