For Sale Aldabra tortoises surgically sexed 11 to 12 inches Best guarantee, FT Lauderdale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 06-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
Drsam
Aldabra tortoises surgically sexed 11 to 12 inches Best guarantee, FT Lauderdale

Aldabra tortoises surgically sexed 11 to 12 inches Best guarantee, FT Lauderdale

Here is my list for Aldabra Tortoises availability.

We have the best guarantee in the industry; all these animals are farm raised.
The animals are guaranteed live arrival.
30 day money back Guarantee.
Veterinarian certified Health certificate One year Health Guarantee. (You can’t go wrong with that) If your animals gets sick any time within the first year you can ship them back to us and we will treat him free of charge to you (other than shipping) and return him when he is healthy.

Our vets are very experienced dealing with these animals so you’re going to get the best care.

Here is what is still available.

C1 12 1/8 inch female Very lively Nice looking animal Perfect no abnormalities $3,600.00
C2 12 ½ inch Male one extra scute in back smooth shell $3,600.00
C3 Female Some pyramiding 12 inch, split scute in back $2,950.00
C4 Male 11 ¾ inches Split scute in back $2,950.00

Next Day Air Door to Door Shipping $65.00

I have detailed pictures of each animal.

Priced is based on size and symmetry please also realize surgically sexed animals are a lot more expensive then unsexed animals.

Extra Scute: C2 has one extra scute, an extra changes the scute pattern which makes them look different, some people want perfect and some people like these animals because it makes them unique, it’s a matter of taste and is not a cause for concern. I have pictures if you like.

Split scute: here animals have the normal number of scutes but one scute in the back looks like it has a line thought it (split).
Here again some people want perfect and some people like these animals because it makes them unique

Don’t buy blind: we go through a lot of trouble marking and identifying each animal,
we take four pictures of each animal and give a detailed description.
If your interested in a particular animal email me and I will send high resolution images. I have detailed pictures of each animal.

The Aldabra Giant Tortoise (Geochelone gigantea), from the islands of the
Aldabra Atoll in the Seychelles, is one of the largest tortoises in the
world.
These animals grow to over 50 inches in length and can weight over 600
pounds. Aldabras are fascinating animals, their curious mischievous.
Unlike Galapagos tortoise they are a social animal. They are easy to care
for mostly eating hays and grasses. When they get big you do need to give
them some space to walk around and graze.

These animals are the most durable of all tortoise in my experience, they
hardly ever get sick. They are interesting to watch as they develop and grow
over the years.

Remember we are always here to help our customers with questions and
concerns; we are one of the few farms who have raised many of these animals
from hatchlings to adults, we have been doing it now for 30 years.

Check our web site for more information and pictures about our farm.

Thanks for your interest.

Sam Pascucci
754-444-1710
www.FloridaIguana.com
Florida Iguana & Tortoise Breeders.
Buy from the farm
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!