For Sale Amazing Genetics strongest leoaprd gecko offspring I've seen - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 06-29-2013, 02:25 PM   #1
spydermonkey281
Thumbs up Amazing Genetics strongest leoaprd gecko offspring I've seen

I DO NOT LIVE IN FLORIDA I LIVE IN NEW YORK
MUST SEE: I have Amazing leopard gecko hatchlings/ juveniles for sale. I honestly have never seen stronger geckos in my three years of breeding they are amazing eaters and are very lively. I paired a eclipse het bell strip female from empire reptiles to a snow/normal het radar (het bell an het eclipse) from geckos envy which is no longer around. The female eclipse het bell is my most strong gecko I own and her baby's show the same attitude she does as well. I've never seen animals like these they are spectaclular leopard geckos and heres the list I have aviable from this pairing.

1. Honey- eclipse poss 66% het bell aka radar TSF 20 something grams 55$
Note: She has slight eclipse eyes but is defintly an eclipse Name:  Honey.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  103.8 KB
2. Tinkerbell- eclipse poss 66% het bell aka radar TSF 70$
(Visible eclipse)
Name:  Tinkerbell.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  99.3 KB
3. Kitty- a normal arrowhead het eclipse poss 66% het bell 45$ ( the arrowhead is a pattern trait that has a V on the head of the animal)
Name:  Kitty.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  113.9 KB
4. Soul- a eclipse poss 66% het bell aka radar 70$ ( visible eclipse)
Name:  soul.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  59.5 KB

Also the father of these geckos is for sale for 85$ he is a snow/normal arrow head het radar adult proven breeder

Adult leopard geckos i Have Available
1. Mack snow jungle lavendar poss het tremper female 30$ not proven
2. Male Mack snow het blazing blizzard or het tremper and het blizzard (contact me for a price on this one this is the first leopard gecko i hatched out and i have no uses for him)
3. tremper hypo het raptor possible snow female proven (contact me for a price on this one)

All the geckos for sale are on this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAWyYf_7nEM

And here is my facebook page with a for sale album note some geckos that are for sale aren't in that album yet. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spyde...40227829377565

Contact me at spydermonkey281exotics@yahoo.com or on youtube of facebook thanks, Doug
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!