Wow Look At This Professional Email Bobby Pruett Sent Me!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2004, 02:21 PM   #1
Justin Mitcham
Wow Look At This Professional Email Bobby Pruett Sent Me!!!

Never did anything at all to this guy nor do I even know him , anyone else out there getting crap like this from this fellow?? I did a check on the email sent and this is the guy who it belongs too..
I just thought it would be funny to post his non-sense up here so everyone can see what kinda @$$ this guy is.. dudes pretty cowardly, couldn't even sign his name to his email. If I am going to cuss someone , I'd like them to at least know who it is cussing them..
Sorry for taking up your time...
P.S.
In case your wondering..
For some reason when I reposted my ad on kingsnake, a picture from a previous turtle ad appeared on the ad I placed, kinda weird!! but hey thats software for ya!!

Subject: Message about: ~AWESOME 6ft. VENOMOID FEMALE FOREST COBRA~$400.00~
Date: 6/7/2004 12:21:41 PM Central Standard Time
Reply To:
To: Asnakemann@aol.com

I know why theres a terrapin in the ad. terrapins are cool venomoids are for p*ssys ! p*ssyboy

----------------------------------------------
Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
location window) the URL below to view the ad that
this message is in response to.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=211245&cat=40

----------------------------------------------
This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.

Sent 12:21 PM, Jun 07th, 2004 from I.P. Address 12.75.182.223

Old 06-07-2004, 07:21 PM   #2
gila7150
Although I'd definitely agree that
Quote:
venomoids are for p*ssys
It's not too cool to send unsolicited, anonymous insults through email. I'm not sure it warranted it's own Bad Guy thread though. (Bobby Pruett already has some you could have added to)

Old 06-07-2004, 09:09 PM   #3
DavidBeard
Man, talk about P*ssies......only p*ssies rip off little kids and then brag about it. Pot meet kettle.

Old 06-07-2004, 09:59 PM   #4
snakegetters
I would have said something like, "Please reconsider your decision to sell venomoids. While you sell venomoids, I cannot in good conscience do any business with you, and many other people feel as I do. Even if you do not believe or particularly care that making snakes venomoid is inhumane (and also illegal unless done by a licensed veterinarian), your actions may expose you to legal liability if you sell an animal as venomoid and it is subsequently able to envenomate. This is a more likely scenario than most people seem to think, and I will be glad to provide more information to your veterinarian on his or her request. If you can, please take the time to read http://www.snakegetters.com/demo/venomoid-faq.html and let me know what you think. Thank you."

I would prefer it if my fellow anti venomoiders remained civil and reasonable. If you want to send email to dealers registering your protests at profiting from animal cruelty, anonymous insults are really not the way to accomplish anything.

Old 06-07-2004, 10:52 PM   #5
GinoInDaBronx
justin mitcham-very bad guy!!!

That's right! I completely agree with Bobby! Although, I will
try to remain a little more eloquent while voicing my thoughts.
justin mitcham is a very bad guy! he ranks just below bruce
eisenmann, and the two Oregon butchers. If you dont have
the cojones to deal with the hots, then leave them to the
pros. Torturing them to make up for any inadequacies that
you may have in your pants is just ridiculous.

Bobby called it dead on.

Old 06-07-2004, 11:00 PM   #6
DThomas
Seems this thread is on the fast track to HELL.

Old 06-08-2004, 12:37 AM   #7
snakegetters
Quote:
Originally posted by DThomas
Seems this thread is on the fast track to HELL.
Could you explain why, please? I'd really like to know. I've seen other threads with comments of a similar nature go on for several pages without being threatened with Hell.

Old 06-08-2004, 12:50 AM   #8
DThomas
It was not meant as a threat and I am sorry you took it that way. If I threaten to send a thread to hell, you'll know it.

It was more of a casual observation of the fact that already two of the four responses had dengenerated into completey inappropriate posts.

Old 06-08-2004, 01:52 AM   #9
snakegetters
Thanks Dennis.

I must admit that while I would prefer to encourage my fellow anti venomoiders to remain civil and professional in order to get the best results, I understand and sympathize with the sentiments being expressed. I don't think they're necessarily inappropriate unless they degenerate into foul language and outright name calling.

Quote:
If you dont have the cojones to deal with the hots, then leave them to the pros. Torturing them to make up for any inadequacies that you may have in your pants is just ridiculous.
Crudely put, but that would sum it up fairly well in my opinion also. Except that it doesn't even take cojones to deal with hots. I certainly haven't got any. I'm a little old lady with glasses and I don't have any trouble at all working with venomous snakes. It is a simple skill to learn, and it is a very sad shame that some people would rather cut up and cripple snakes than spend time learning how to handle them safely.

Old 06-08-2004, 12:39 PM   #10
bigshow
GO VENOMOIDS!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!