Good Guy Apollo's Geckos - Janel Contreras and Richie Cornejo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
LGPGecko
Thumbs up Apollo's Geckos - Janel Contreras and Richie Cornejo

We have been in communication with Apollo's Geckos (Janel & Richie) on many levels forever it seems... on both selling and buying, along with just discussion about geckos. They are speedy and detailed throuhgout all communication. All transactions have been extremely smooth and pleasant We have several geckos from Janel & Richie that are just fantastic!! Healthy and beautiful!

We highly recommend Apollo's Geckos to anyone! They truly are an asset to the gecko community!

-Teresa & Ryan Vemmer

Old 07-27-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
cali562boy
I agree 100% with LGP Geckos, Janel and Richie are excellent people to do business with and are very knowledgeable. A friend of mine order 2 geckos from them and had them shipped to me since she wasn't gonna be home and I was breath taken when I saw those 2 little ones I almost didn't wanna give them to my friend. haha Can't wait to buy my first gecko from them.

Old 07-29-2013, 03:51 PM   #3
swsqueeker
I purchased two of the most Incredible Geckos from Apollos Geckos a few mths ago. Let me tell you these are the most awesome people to deal with. They are through with everything and the most pleasant people to do business with. They answered all my questions and I had to take a little longer to pay for them than expected. They were very understanding and polite. My friend who had to receive the pair was so jealous when they arrived he almost kidnapped them from me. Hehe. I would recommend Apollos Geckos who wants quality Cresteds. These people are awesome. The very best as far as im concerned

Old 04-22-2014, 03:53 PM   #4
Zeetrain
We just purchased a female Crestie from Apollo's Geckos this past week and received it today.

Working with both Janel and Richie has been one of the best experiences we've had thus far in this business. Their caring and kindness has gone such a long way and we hope to take that experience with us towards our own business.

We only hope our future customers will feel as happy and excited as they have made us feel. They exceeded our expectations and turned a sale into a friendship.

Here is the awesome female we got from them, Chidori (formerly Dr. Ray Stantz)
Attached Images

Old 06-05-2015, 10:28 AM   #5
quintana760
For anyone who hasn't not seen Apollos geckos please do. check them out you won't be disappointed. Janel & Richard have both been very helpful. I am truly blessed to have been able to purchase 2 beautiful geckos from them and will be coming back for more. Both have been a pleasure to work with. Highly recommende.

Old 11-17-2015, 12:15 PM   #6
nisselokeo
Tix

Let me first say that I have wanted a gecko from Apollo's since I first discovered there Facebook page! Janel is such a sweetheart, and I actually learned of her through purchasing a gecko that she had sold to someone else prior. She loves her geckos and is not stingy in sharing information that is super useful when it comes to linage, which is very important to me! I just got in Trix today and she is a dream! Thank you Apollo's Geckos for my beautiful gecko and I really appreciate the excellent service you give to your costumers!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!