Inquiry New England Herpetoculture??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-31-2013, 11:26 PM   #1
herpADDICT42276
New England Herpetoculture???

I'm thinking of buying a product from neherp but I want to make sure that they are reliable. Has anyone had any experience with them? Plz Share your experiences, good or bad. If you don't recommend them, plz leave a link to a reliable website to buy reptile supplies.

Old 07-31-2013, 11:31 PM   #2
spawn
The owner Mike spent time talking about individual driftwood/cork wood pieces and photographed specific pieces for what I outlined. They're a smaller operation so they have the time to do this sometimes. He gave me a deal on a bulk lot of wood. I have nothing but good to say about their business. They're also organized with their vivarium packages (substrate, conversions for horizontal to vertical enclosures).

The only complaint I recall having was that the website didn't save my information like an account, but the owner assured me it was for security sake so nothing was stored on the server. I just prefer to have an account on the website so I can check 'past orders' like you can on Amazon to see invoices and see what I already ordered.

Old 08-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #3
AF1Bird
NEHerp is awesome. I have dealt with them many times and have always been extremely satisfied with every aspect. I would recommend them to anyone.

Old 08-07-2013, 06:17 PM   #4
Focal
I agree. I have received great ABG mixes, their plants are packaged perfectly and I've got some good deals on other items. Everything has showed on time and in order. No complaints and I can't wait to order again.

Old 08-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #5
Integrated Exotics
I have been working with NEHERP for years now and have nothing but good things to say about them. They have always been willing to talk with me about any questions I've had, all of their products are very high quality, their packaging is immaculate, prices are fantastic and if there's ever a mistake they correct it immediately - usually with something extra thrown in for your trouble.

Old 08-09-2013, 02:29 AM   #6
Loui1203
I highly recommend NE Herp. I have purchased several orders from them and they are my go to shop for dart frog and gecko terrarium needs. Fair prices, quality plants & microfauna, and great service. Mike has gone out of his way more than once to make sure I get the plants that I am looking for.

I could not agree more with Integrated Exotic's review. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again, they are an A+ business!

Old 08-09-2013, 05:13 PM   #7
antonio gonzalez
Great company....

Old 12-26-2013, 01:59 PM   #8
spawn
So it's the holidays and the website has a disclaimer that any order placed after the 19th won't ship until the 30th. I placed an order on the 20th, not expecting it to get here until first week of January. It wasn't a small order either...but it arrived here this morning!

These guys are consummate professionals. They went the extra mile for no reason except to be professional.

Old 03-12-2014, 02:54 PM   #9
misthold
just posted my own comments.. but VERY VERY satisfied

Old 03-14-2014, 10:41 PM   #10
Mike2014
Great people and company!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!