Jeff Schofield - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2004, 07:09 AM   #1
David Scarboro
Thumbs down Jeff Schofield

Just to let everyone know, I have been totally screwed in a trade with Mr Jeff Schofield of Duxbury, MA., A self described "consummate biologist". I think that "con man" is more like it. He had some great pics in his ad on ks.com. Too bad I didn't get any of those snakes. Just in case anyone is interested, I have a file containing all correspondence between Mr. Schofield and myself, including pics of all animals sent and received. I guess that you live and learn. I will get over it, but it will be a long time before I ever ship first again! In case anyone wants to reply or even stand-up for him, I am David Scarboro Jr. Dahlonega, Ga.
scarboro@alltel.net

Old 06-22-2004, 10:12 AM   #2
DAV6969
RE; JEFF'S TRADING

David,SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MISFORTUNE WITH jEFF,BUT Me & Jeff did a trade last year ,pair of cb aurora house for 1.2 nice adult breeder spilotes,& I was was very happy with the trade,sight unseen.Jeff never came across as a conman.He represented his animals well!Hope you can resolve your problem.regards.Dave Powell

Old 06-23-2004, 12:59 AM   #3
thomas davis
well?

ya need to post some more info?details?,,,,,,,,?

Old 06-25-2004, 02:12 AM   #4
Jeff Schofield
David,never heard about this,whats up?

Hey,I sent you what I told you I would,and if you arent happy I would be more than willing to add to what I sent you just to keep you happy.You had my email and my phone number so I am more than a little dissapointed to hear about any bad news here.You did send me some nice snakes,you were "getting out of breeding"so I sent you one of everything....and you saw the pics.I dont know what to say more than this,get back to me,Jeff

Old 06-25-2004, 08:33 AM   #5
David Scarboro
Jeff Schofield

Okay I am going to end this! Jeff did send me exactly the number of snakes that he said he was going to. I assumed something and we all know what happens when you do that. Also, everyones opinions and perceptions are different. Jeff has contacted me and offered to work this out. I shouldn't have made the "conman" statement and I apologize, and do hereby retract that statement. If you have never been angry then feel free to criticize me. I remain
David Scarboro Jr.
Dahlonega, Ga.

Old 06-25-2004, 02:09 PM   #6
David Scarboro
The above statement should have read "if you've never been angry and said something you shouldn't have, then feel free to criticize me"
David

Old 07-09-2004, 07:35 PM   #7
Jeff Schofield
There is just no pleasing some people

Before any more trash can be talked I just wanted to post that I have sent David the snake in the pic he requested to try and alleviate the situation.Yesterday he informed me that the package didnt arrive because of the wrong zip code--but it was the EXACT SAME ONE as the previous package(I have the reciepts).Here was his ONLY response today in recieving the ADDTIONAL animal...
ok dicksucker, I will get even! I PROMISE

I tried to call him but the number he gave me was disconnected.So,for those who had thought this fellow due any compensation I suggest that got his due a while ago.Sorry there are people like this in the hobby,Jeff

Old 07-09-2004, 08:53 PM   #8
David Scarboro
Jeff sent a dirty gym sock. I will begin posting on this subject later tonight. I have all of the e-mails, and pics of all animals. We will let the board decide.
David Scarboro

Old 07-09-2004, 11:04 PM   #9
Jeff Schofield
THAT would have been a just reward,wish it were true,lol

David,I have done a hundred trades and hundreds of sales and have NEVER heard of such a tale.It is getting to the point of shear comedy as all that know me KNOW I have a rich sense of humor but not like that,lol. With all the obvious problems that you have had dont you think there would be ONE other person that had kind of a similar circumstance in dealing with me in the past 15 years??LOL.I put my name out there for a reason,I stand behind everything I do and everyone that has had a questionable deal with me knows this.I always go the extra mile to make a deal happen or keep someone happy......but I suggest there is no helping you.You got the extra snake you wanted and you said you would not slam me here again and look what you did.I have the number you gave me on 2 different shipping labels,zip code as well.My number is on there and you have my email but you chose to air dirty laundry here again instead.You sent me 3 emails cursing me before you even told me what the PROBLEM was.....so I suggest there wasnt one to begin with.You got one animal MORE than our original deal and I picked up the shipping for it as well.....Anyone that knows me knows I am not going to waste my time packing a holey or empty sock,lol.Jeff Schofield

Old 07-10-2004, 03:57 AM   #10
David Scarboro
There you go again Jeff. I sent you one e-mail cursing you. The next one I forwarded back to you. It was my original e-mail with my address and phone. You got them wrong. Then there is the one where you tell me your girlfriend "lost your digital camera". Then the one where you say "David, what happened? You had pics of all the animals" I suggest that you can't keep up with all your BS. It is also obvious that you are trying to get this thread moved to"Hell" but I will keep it clean.(thanks moderator!) Anyway, I can already post pics, I think that almost everyone had seen the picture of the Eastern Milk that you tried to pass off as a Red. As quickly as I can learn to post the e-mails you sent, I will let your own words hang you out to dry. I have purchased animals at least 50 times and have never had a problem. I did have a problem with a rack system once, but the gentleman made it right. There is also the FACT that the first two times you tried to send the snakes to me, they escaped from the pkg. The first pkg was returned to you by the shipper with an animal hanging out of it stuck to the tape. Wow, a self described "consummate biologist" (Ihave that e-mail too) who can't even pack a snake. More Later.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!