Info Kris Smalley smalleyreptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-27-2013, 02:24 AM   #1
RoyalPythonPros
Exclamation Kris Smalley smalleyreptiles

I just want to put an info thread out there on Kris Smalley of West Hurley, NY. I noticed that there was a feedback post on his profile from Terry Lamont (brutus viper). Upon asking the mods to do an IP check because they were both new here, we came upon the conclusion that despite Terry's account saying Grand Rapids, MI, they were in fact registered from the same IP address.

Kris currently has multiple animals for sale in ads that are all female het clowns. I would STRONGLY advise staying away from both of them. I am currently looking for more info that may or may not link him to another scammer in the area and will provide anything I find out.

Old 09-27-2013, 04:06 AM   #2
hhmoore
There seemed to be some unusual circumstances surrounding this account - the presence of another Kris Smalley on this site, the IP match (which I wasn't going to mention until I saw how he responded), and the likely bogus feedback. I had already been watching it; but failed to notice the visitor message left until Brian mentioned it. Together, I felt they merited an audit of the account...accordingly, smalleyreptiles has been asked to confirm his identity.

Old 09-27-2013, 11:09 AM   #3
hhmoore
"Kris" - I see that you're online now; and that you read my PM at 0300. The clock is ticking, you have 16 hrs.

(ps - I don't know what you planned to say in those 4 messages you tried to send after reading the PM; but feel free to respond here, if you like)

Old 09-27-2013, 01:39 PM   #4
steve671
Thank you to RoyalPythonsPro and hhmore for weeding out the scammers.

Old 09-27-2013, 05:39 PM   #5
RoyalPythonPros
So Kris, I see you were just reviewing this thread and still haven't commented at all. I have 2 screenshots, the first is you viewing the thread and the second I have a question about. Since we know that you and "brutus viper" are the same person how did you sell all of your animals to yourself???
Attached Images

Old 09-27-2013, 08:57 PM   #6
RoyalPythonPros
Sarah Kafel (Serpents Lair) just provided the proof I was looking for. We can now link Kris Smalley and Terry Lamont to Terrance Yant, Mike Casney, Lamar Neal and whatever other names he's been using on this site. Sarah was given the email address mike211964@gmail.com which matches the one that Terrance was giving out on a previous thread.

Post #24 shows the email address Kris gave Sarah for his paypal account.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...64%40gmail.com

Old 09-27-2013, 09:04 PM   #7
Serpents Lair
Having issues getting refund. Paypal filed a claim. Hopefully he will comply. If not, paypal will reverse the funds themselves. I don't know if this is legit or not as far as them being Het Clowns and in his possesion. I should had researched this first. I needed refund so I could get the funds in my account first. Refund didn't happen... he said paypal wouldn't allow him due to his account being limited access... I asked paypal if this was true. The guy said he could not give out details, but it did appear the guy is having account issues. He said there should be no issue refunding through the claims email they are sending him. I'm not saying this guy is lying about having Het Clowns. But this is the name I was given. The email addy. And certainly having issues with refund. I will post if he issues the refund at least.
I do not know why he is using multiple names. I know a lot of people in the reptile industry that do that...oddly enough. Usually not for good reason. lol

Old 09-27-2013, 09:07 PM   #8
Focal
Something seemed fishy with the account and ads. I guess he picked the wrong false name and there is no connection to the animal abuser, Kris Smalley?

Old 09-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #9
RoyalPythonPros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Something seemed fishy with the account and ads. I guess he picked the wrong false name and there is no connection to the animal abuser, Kris Smalley?
Not that I can find. But that was a pretty bad choice.

Old 09-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #10
Serpents Lair
Alright I want to update this. The refund was issued. And the guy did jump through hoops to get it here. He had an error when trying to refund through the email he was sent by paypal. He was on the phone with me the entire time he was doing it. Then he called paypal from another line, an had them on speaker so I could hear it. He told paypal what was going on, and got them to send the refund while he was on the phone with them.
I told him about the name issue. Because I have a Kristopher Smalley on my Facebook friends list. And I have another friend who I trust, that knows the Kris on my facebook. This is not the same Kristopher Smalley. There are either 2, or the one with the het clowns is using a false name. I can't answer that. I can say his name on paypal was Mike, not Kristopher. And was not Smalley...it was Casney for last name. However I did not question about that. Hopefully he will reply on here about that himself.
But I want to clarify, this guy is NOT the same Kristopher Smalley, that lives in Washington. I hope this helps someone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brutus viper, kris smalley, smalleyreptiles, terry lamont