Good Guy Brookshire Exotics AkA Kendyl Ellison - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
Syren408
Brookshire Exotics AkA Kendyl Ellison

This was my first time purchasing from Kendyl, and it sure won't be my last! She was a breeze to deal with, and the transactions were easy. She informed me of a little bump on Isis before I even expressed a large amount of interest, and throughout the transaction, she checked to make sure this was still okay. She kept me updated quite often with photos and weights, as well as just little tidbits about Isis, which makes me even happier. I believe I have made a good friend from this, and I do not regret it at all! Isis arrived this morning in tip top shpae, all fired up and beautiful. I will definitely be coming back for more! Attached is a quick shot of Isis upon arrival
Attached Images

Old 10-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
Mimmieux
Thank you Sydney! Glad she arrived safe and sound!

Old 10-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #3
mtkineome

Old 10-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #4
mtkineome
Talking "Pumpkins Arrival"

This is my first time buying from Kendyl @ Brookshire Exotics. My experience with Kendyl was AWESOME to say the least, due to temps there were months of waiting for "Pumpkin" but Kendyl kept in constant contact with weights, how she was doing in general, what she was eating and updated pictures on a regular basis so I can say I got to see her grow even though she wasn't with me yet. Since Kendyl is in the South and I am in New England we finally got a shipping window and Pumpkin was shipped last night and arrived at my door before 9:30 this morning. The packaging was without flaw so I know my baby wasn't bouncing around in the box during shipping and she arrived bright eyed and bushy tailed. Pictures did not do this girl justice, she was even more beautiful in person than I had ever expected. When put into her new home? no hiding with this girl, she was fully alert and ready to inspect every inch of the new home and she did even upside down on the top screen and not a bit timid or scared. I am so happy with Pumpkin and the way that Kendyl handled the entire transaction I plan to keep my eye on her "Available" photos from now on. Awesome job Kendyl <3 Here is "Pumpkin" only minutes after arriving A pure beauty!![/IMG][/quote]

Old 10-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #5
mtkineome
Well let's try that picture again of my "Pumpkin" from Kendyl

Old 02-20-2014, 07:33 PM   #6
Kathryn747
Thumbs up Easy and no worries

Kendyl was prompt and easy to communicate with. I especially liked that while waiting for the weather to break for shipping Kendyl sent me pictures and keep in touch. I would Definitly give her a thumbs up to do business with
Kathryn Stranahan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!