ZooMed,ExoTerra,Kritter Keepers (alot) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 02-03-2014, 07:29 PM   #1
Heather95661
ZooMed,ExoTerra,Kritter Keepers (alot)

For sale: I have a few (used) Zoomed and Exo-Terra tanks for sale here in Sacramento, CA and/or surrounding area. These are sold as is and many have a small hole on the top that was used for a mister head (for geckos) and are in used condition. They are all in decent shape at the very least, but all will need a good cleaning. Asking different prices for different sizes (see below). I ALSO have some Kritter Keepers (used) that I will not be needing that I am selling as well. Some are in better shape than others, but they are all acceptable to be used for enclosures. I have included prices below for those as well. Please contact me here if you are interested. Thank you very much!
(1) Zoomed 12x12x18 - $20.00
(1) Exo-Terra 12x12x18 - $30.00
(1) Zoomed 18x18x18 - $50.00
(1) Zoomed 24x24x18 - $75.00
OR.....TAKE ALL FOR - $160.00!

(17) "small" sized Kritter Keepers - $35 for all "small sized"
(2) "medium" sized Kritter Keepers - BOTH "med. sized" for $5.00 (not in pics)
(7) "large" sized Kritter Keepers - $30.00 for all "large sized" (not in pics)
OR....TAKE ALL FOR DISCOUNT - $60.00

FINALLY.....ALL TANKS AND KRITTER KEEPERS - $200.00!!!!!!

Local sales and no shipping. Must either pick up purchase or meet up with me close. Trades and "such" are considered, but I can be picky. Thanks again!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2015, 03:51 AM   #2
Drakelord20
super interested are they still avalible?? if you can contact me asap that would be awesome my nuber is 916-289-1019. my name is Zack. thanks for your time

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!