SOLD!! HAMBURG SALE--Proven Adult Male Island Mix Leachianus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-19-2014, 06:16 PM   #1
cguarino30
HAMBURG SALE--Proven Adult Male Island Mix Leachianus

HAMBURG SALE- $750 picked up at Hamburg

This leachie is a proven male at 206 grams. He was purchased by me 2 years ago as part of a proven pair from Leapin' Leachies. The pair cohabitated well and produced 3 clutches of eggs for me last year, but he was rejected by the female back in November and I had to separate them. He still has some very light scarring on his head and his tail is still in the process of regenerating, but he is healing up nicely and is ready to try again with another female. I am male heavy, though, and so I don't have another girl to pair him with, so he is up for sale for $850.

He is completely hand tame and eats well on Repashy CGD with the occasional dubia roach for a treat. Due to the weather, I would prefer a local sale, which would include up to 2.5 hours of driving of the Philadelphia area, or meetup at Oaks, Hamburg, and Reading Reptile shows. Shipping is also a possibility via ShipYourReptiles.com, but we will need to wait for good weather. Please send all messages directly to cguarino30@gmail.com as I do not check pms often. Thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!