SOLD!! 1.2 Honduran Milk Breeders- Price reduction - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 02-23-2014, 11:21 AM   #1
cguarino30
1.2 Honduran Milk Breeders- Price reduction

SOLD

Getting down to my last few, and I need the space and cash, so I have lowered the price to $300 plus shipping for the entire trio. You should be able to triple your money easily this year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am getting out of Hondos. The following are my adult, proven breeders. They were all cooled this year and eat great on f/t mice, rats, or chicks.

Male
Hypo VP Tangerine- 42 inches- 464 grams- $100 or $75 w/ any female

Females:
Hypo Tricolor het Anery- 46"- 568 grams- $150
Amelanistic Bicolor- 44"- 642 grams- $150

Prices listed are asking prices before shipping. I am also willing to drive within an hour or two of Philadelphia for local meetup, including Oaks, Reading, and Hamburg reptile shows. Multiple purchases will result in discounted prices. Take all animals listed above for $450 shipped. Also possibly interested in trades for adult multi-gene breeder corn snakes, but only willing to do local trades. Please send all correspondence to cguarino30@gmail.com. Thank you for your interest.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!