For Sale Crested Geckos - Something for anyone - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-14-2014, 01:29 AM   #1
kpedersen
Crested Geckos - Something for anyone

We've just gone through the collection and updated our for sale page again, with about 30-40 geckos currently available. We have pinstripes, dalmatians, harleys, phantoms, etc from breeder quality to pet. Multiple gecko discounts available, shipping is an additional $40 for any sized box.

Our shipping weather is very touchy right now, so we may end up needing to hold over the summer. We are always willing to do that, but requires a bit of patience on your end.

For full availability and additional pictures, please see our available page at http://www.sevachkoexotics.com/available.html or our facebook page at facebook.com/sevachkox. Parent pictures of geckos we have bred can be found on our site.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM or drop me an email at sevachkoexotics@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Kira

Attached Photograph:
SPITE - $150
55-60g Male
Pangea Line Yellow Dalmatian

This guy is probably about 6 years old, and doesn't fire up for the most part. He is yellow though, and not cream. Produces excellent dalmatians.

PAEAN - $125
4g Male
Raven x Vodoo

This guy is a lovely 99% pin with excellent structure and great color. As an adult, he should fire up black with outstanding contrast

XORN - $165
40g Male
AC Line Red Phantom

Xorn consistently produces awesome red things with stellar color in both phantom and nonphantom, depending on the girl he is paired with.

BOETHIAH - $150
4g Male
Minagerie Bred - Diagon x Ankh

Cute little yellow/orange pin. A great pickup to add some color to your pins.

DRACO - $150
40g Male
AC Reptiles Cream On Cream Harlequin

We have a couple of growing up cream things, and so we don't need Draco anymore. He's produced some interesting stuff, pictures are available.

JOKER - $150
40g Female
Sevachko Exotics Wrath x Ace

This was one of our original babies way back in the day. She doesn't fire up as much anymore, but used to be a rich dark chocolate (older pics available).

DUST - $75
4g Male
Red Queen x Xorn

This is a great little red phantom already showing solid color. Hes got good pinning and a great head. Awesome pet and promising breeder.

KAMIKAZE - $145
9g Male
Que x Alucard

100% yellow pin with a stellar head and wide dorsal. This guy has a very promising breeding future ahead of him, if he can find some nice ladies.

RAV12 - $100
4g Unsexed (no pores)
Raven x Voodoo

This one is a possible female from Raven x Voodoo. I really like the side pattern and white pinning and would hold it back if I could.

ENV03 - $75
3g Unsexed
Spite x Envy

I love yellow dals, and this guy looks like he's very promising and may end up a super dal. Already has a great smattering of spots for a tiny guy.

GRANDFATHER TWILIGHT - $75
3g Unsexed
Bharza x Xorn

He is from black and cream x red phantom parents. Not sure where base color is going right now, but it looks like he will be fairly creamy at least.

GREED - $150
15g Female
Spite x Envy

Really nice dalmatian girl with great chunky spots. I'm tempted to keep her for myself, but already have a pair of siblings held back.

RAV10 - $65
3g Male
Raven x Voodoo

This little male has excellent contrast with his cream on his dark base. I think this one will develop very nicely.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!