SOLD!! 100% USCBB Intergrade Sailfin Dragons VERY PROBABLE PAIR - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 05-12-2014, 10:50 AM   #1
cguarino30
100% USCBB Intergrade Sailfin Dragons VERY PROBABLE PAIR

This is a very probable pair of '13 US Captive Born and Bred Intergrade Sailfin Dragons. They are eating great on greens, dubia, and pelleted food. Healthy, active, and ready for their new homes, they were all bred, laid, and hatched right here in my reptile room from two purebred, LTC Intergrade parents. The Intergrade Sailfin Dragon (a naturally occurring and undescribed variety of Hydrosaurus) is in my opinion the most attractive of all of the agamids. As adults, they have a predominately emerald green color, with yellows, purples, blues, and oranges subtly exhibited throughout their bodies. These adult colors vary greatly among individuals, but are invariably beautiful and make for amazing show specimens. Combine these colors with the classic sail structure, impressive size, and remarkable activity and intelligence, and you have one heck of a rewarding species to work with. I have also included a picture of the sire and one of my adult females to show what adults can look like.

These guys are over 6 months old now and quite well established. They are happily eating dry food and are exceptionally calm for their age. These are not the same "wild caught" or "farm bred" outdoor babies you see elsewhere. These are laid, hatched, and raised indoors in my reptile room and are 100% free of parasites, emaciation, or other issues you see in captured imports. The male has a small tail nip, but otherwise they are free from physical injuries, deformities, or the dreaded rostral damage that is so common on sailfin dragon.

The male has started developing secondary sex characteristics (and quite early, which is a great sign for adult potential) and since they both get along quite well, that means that this is almost definitely a male/female pair, as I have never seen a male tolerate another male for more than the first few weeks after hatching. The "female" is also an exceptional specimen with regard to color, and this exceptional color was obvious immediately after hatching. She has an amazingly light overall color with more yellow than I have ever seen in an hatchling and her color is only getting better with every shed. These two will be quite the showpiece pair in a year or two.

Asking price for this pair is $650 plus shipping. Lowball offers will not be considered, as this pair is exceptional, and I would be more than happy to hold on to them myself. If anyone is interested in working with this species, but would prefer to save some money, I expect to have unsexed hatchlings available this summer for under $200 each. Shipping via ShipYourReptiles.com usually runs around $50, but I can get you a more specific quote if you send me your zip code. I am also available to deliver to Oaks, Hamburg, and Reading reptile shows, or to meet up within an hour or two of the Philadelphia area. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Please send all correspondences to cguarino30@gmail.com as I do not check pms often. Thank you for your interest.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!