aggressive colubrids - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 06-05-2014, 04:21 PM   #1
cody connite
aggressive colubrids

Hello,
I'm looking for 1 or 2 aggressive colubrids, rat snake or coach whip preferably. Must be over 3 feet and the meaner the better. I'm going to be using it for education and venemos snake training.
Call or text
Cody
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-05-2014, 06:05 PM   #2
serpentsofdistinction
Hi. With all do respect. There is No non venomous snake that can prepare you for venomous training. There are much better ways to go about your education. If you want you can contact me and I'll try and give you some better suggestions . That would take to long to type here. Cheers Greg

Old 06-06-2014, 10:15 AM   #3
Spitfire
Non to mention it is illegal in WA state to own any venomous.

Old 06-08-2014, 11:16 PM   #4
demonseed38
Cuz there is no preparation for handling hots. You can get venom defender gloves but all in all just when you think it's tame and used to you. You're gonna get bit. I know from experience. But don't be torturing colubrids . If they are aggressive then they are stressed out and that's not good for that animal

Old 06-10-2014, 10:41 PM   #5
serpentsofdistinction
Please do not ever think any glove. Not even Midwest or Defender gloves are safe to handle venomous snakes with.

Old 08-21-2014, 10:35 AM   #6
bisch7
I just handle them with my hands....God is my glove

Old 08-21-2014, 10:48 AM   #7
demonseed38
I'm guilty of that too lol.

Old 08-21-2014, 11:06 AM   #8
bisch7
I hear you have to give them a kiss on the cheek and they will be your friends...i mean look at those guys in India, they have been doing it forever and they are totes fine.

(all sarcasm FYI) If you are going to handle hots you are going to handle hots, be smart and use the right tools to keep them away from you. Also spitfire is right and posting to a forum could be a terrible idea....seeing how F&W are on these things all the time. But if you are gung ho into getting into hots I hear the best starter snake is Bitis nasicornis

Old 08-21-2014, 11:25 AM   #9
demonseed38
Yup. We all can be dare devils but yeah . You really have to respect them. I've been bitten and it hurts like hell plus 2 weeks in the hospital. Thank god for insurance cause that bill would have been about 30 grand. But I vote on pygmy rattlesnakes for a first time hot. They have small fangs and pretty easy to work with. Use tongs , hooks and gloves. The venom defender gloves are expensive but you can't put a price on your life

Old 08-21-2014, 08:41 PM   #10
serpentsofdistinction
Since God is your glove maybe you can open your own church. Then you don't have to worry about laws. Just say it's religious beliefs. They may even give school kids a holiday off from school if someone gets killed while free handling.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!