Pituophis availability - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 06-23-2014, 11:03 PM   #1
HappyHeathen
Arrow Pituophis availability

2014 P. c. sayi (bull snake) hatchlings – On top of any visible morphs these animals are all 66% poss quad hets for amelanistic, axanthic/anerytheristic, patternless and white side. All are feeding on FT and ready to go.

Females:
Amel #1- $100 SOLD
Amel #2 - $100
White side/patternless/axanthic - $200 SALE PENDING
Normal - $50

Males:
Patternless/axanthic - $200 SOLD
Axanthic - $100
Amel - $100
Normal - $50
__________________________________________________ _______________
2012 male axanthic het sw hypo - $200 SOLD

2012 P. m. melanoleucus (Northern pine) het albino female - $200

2013 P. c. vertebralis (Cape gopher) female - $100

2014 P. m. lodingi (Black pine) 4 eggs incubating with one sexed pair already sold. - $100 ea

199? P. m. lodingi (Black pine) male. 15+yo male. Excellent temperament and great looking snake (extremely large for a black pine). This snake needs to be on display or else someone’s pet. I believe he still has some virility left but I am not selling him as a breeder. I’m asking $100 but this is negotiable for the right person. This snake would be a great ambassador to the public.

Buyer pays shipping from 78028

Trades considered for any drymarchon, female lined pine, lucy southern pines, patternless col. rainbow boas, female snow hondo, female T+ nelsons, and potentially some tortoise species.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2014, 08:43 PM   #2
opistoglyph
Is the black pine still available? I do educational programs and am adding a new program on US reptiles and amphibians, stressing threatened and endangered species. This animal would fit right in. Let me know! Dean Davis, opistoglyph@yahoo.com

Old 07-21-2014, 08:09 AM   #3
Herper_Mike
I'm interested in one of the black pines. I'm also in Texas (El Paso). I've been looking everywhere for one at a good price. Thanks.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:00 AM   #4
HappyHeathen
Sorry guys, I didn't notice your posts till now. Please use arikbeal@hotmail.com for quicker response from me.

The older male lodingi is being treated with flagyl at the moment and until I can get a clear fecal and/or weight gain I can't put him through the stress of shipping.

The eggs are hatching today. There are 4 with a sexed pair already spoken for. So depending on sex ratio, I could have 2-4 hatchlings ready to go soon. If you're still interested email me at the address above.

Thanks
Arik
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bull snake, pine snake, pituophis