SOLD!! Dinker project: 2 yrs of work already done, project history fully explained in ad - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 06-29-2014, 03:42 PM   #1
snowgyre
Dinker project: 2 yrs of work already done, project history fully explained in ad

I'm moving in three weeks and need to downsize a bit. I work a lot with dinker projects, but with five promising projects currently on the docket, I've decided to let this one go. The last day I can ship is Tuesday, July 15th, so don't dally if this project interests you.

Background: Three years ago I received what I would call an "ugly" mojave in a trade. She's high yellow and with a messier pattern than what I typically like in mojaves. Last year she was finally breeding size, so I bred her to a beautiful male calico I purchased from Ben Seigel. I got one good egg and three slugs. I hatched a "normal" female that for a while had me a bit stumped. She's got the pattern of a mojave, but is not a mojave. I paired the male calico with other girls and none of the other normals l got looked like her.

This year I paired the female mojave to a fire yellowbelly. I got five eggs; 1.1 mojave-things (I think one is a fire mojave, the other I'm not sure), 1.1 yellowbellies, and 0.1 fire yellowbelly. I also paired the calico male to a female nongenetic blackback. I got four eggs; 0.2 calicos and 1.1 normals. None of the hatchlings this year have what I would call a similar pattern to that "normal" I hatched this year, although the male fire mojave I would consider the closest.

I'm looking to sell the 2013 female "normal" with one or all of her male half siblings. Pricing is as follows:

Female "normal" 527 grams on f/t small rats: $100
Male 2014 yellowbelly, just shed, ate first meal yesterday: $75
Male 2014 possible fire or yellowbelly mojave, just shed, ate first meal yesterday, priced as a straight-up mojave: $150
Male 2014 normal, from calico x blackback, in case you want to possibly experiment if the male calico was the carrier of the pattern, just shed, not on food yet: $25

Take all of them for $350 plus shipping. This is not an OBO ad, shipping is not free, and attempts at haggling the prices lower will be ignored. The prices above are as low as I'm willing to go on this project. Please, no trades at this time.

"Normal" 2013 female from last year's calico x mojave clutch

Another shot of the 2013 "normal" from last year's calico x mojave clutch (when she was a bit younger)

Belly shot of the "normal"

Mojave female paired with a dinker (dinker not for sale, this pairing didn't take, but it's the only photo I currently have of the original mojave female. I can take more upon request.)

2014 fire yellowbelly x mojave clutch, pre-shed photos, one yellowbelly not in photo because hadn't emerged from egg yet (photos of the male fire yellowbelly available upon request)

2014 calico x blackback clutch, in case you're interested in the calico's genetics (photos of the male calico available upon request)

2014 males for sale. Normal male from calico x blackback is on the left (same sire as female "normal"); possible fire mojave and yellowbelly males on the right (same dam as female "normal")

Female "normal" with the 2014 males for sale
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!