For Sale LED/Lamp Bundle **SALE** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-11-2014, 12:17 PM   #1
MoreliaMan
LED/Lamp Bundle **SALE**

Hello, my ULTRA BRIGHT 20 Watt LEDs are about 16" Long, use all 6500K 5050 type High output diodes for a bright natural white appearance. 2000 Lumens of brightness on these 20 Watt bulbs!!!! These are great for plant growth & just for brightening up your reptiles, amphibians or even fish aquariums! All 20 watt bulbs come with a 2yr warranty against malfunction & are CE/ROHS Compliant/certified. Best of all I can ship these next week with the lamps pictured(these lamps have a 12ft cord for your convenience) should you want to mount them directly on or above your tanks(I have been urging people to simply zip tie these bulbs to wire shelves when possible for rack use or simply rest these LEDS on your tanks if you like as most of the heat leaves these bulbs upward & they wont overheat the glass or cause a crack, you can use simple clear rubber feet to slightly elevate these & hold them in place once you install with the lamp pictured or use a dome fixture with the dome removed the same way, really simple energy efficient bright way to light your enclosures & gorw fresh water plants!!!) .. I am running a special for July only of 35$ for an LED with the lamp pictured(deduct $5 if you dont need lamps)!! Shipping is done via priority at around 7$ for one, 10$ shipping for 2 & for group purchases of 3 or more I will ship free! Every bulb will come with a Lamp at 35$ & if you need more then 5 I will ship free & deduct 2$ per bulb on top of it...For large orders I will do even more on the pricing, please inquire here: idris2279@yahoo.com thanks for looking... Idris of Tincman Herps...
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!