Bad Guy Richard Delbono Davinci Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2014, 06:11 PM   #1
BuyDubiaRoaches
Richard Delbono Davinci Boa

We have a signed contract with Richard Delbono of Davinci Boas to sell him our complete collection of Desert T+ boas for $22,000 (32 boas total). According to the terms of the contract, Richard Delbono was to make payments of at least $500 each month, beginning 1/1/13 and ending 7/1/14, with the total amount due by 7/1/14. During the first few months of the contract, we sent Richard 15 adult and sub-adult het Desert and visual Desert T+ boas. We originally agreed that we would send him boas as he paid for them, but he convinced us that he needed to have the boas so he could sell them and use the money to repay us. After paying $2,600 of the $22,000, Richard stopped making any payments to us. We have emails from him stating that he was not going to pay us, and that he would return our Desert and het Desert T+ boas to us. In order to confirm that the boas Richard said he was going to return were the boas that we sent him, we asked him to send pictures, age and sex of the boas he intended to return. He never responded to our requests, never provided pictures, and never returned any of our Desert and het Desert T+ boas. Per postings on his facebook page, Richard has bred our boas and is selling the babies, but has paid us only a small percentage of what he owes us.

We are posting this information so that other people know what they are getting into by dealing with Richard Delbono and Davinci Boas. We all have our own interests to protect, but not sharing this information about our experience with Richard Delbono only serves to protect someone who doesn’t deserve the protection.

BEWARE OF DEALING WITH THIS DISHONEST PERSON!!!!

Old 07-15-2014, 06:25 PM   #2
Amelanistic Orca
Ok everybody we're putting up another large list of animals available! Babies to juveniles. BOAS, BALLS, CARPETS and more!

2014s...boas
F albino jungle square tail ... $1500
F sunglow 100% het anery... $475
F sharp albino jungle motley!!... $1700
F motley het sharp... $300
F 100% het sharp albino...$125
F 100% het sharp albino... $125
F hypo jungle motley... $500
F hypo jungle het albino...$375
F OT hypo jungle... $425
F OT hypo jungle... $425
F jungle...$200
F 100% het leopard... $150
F salmontine motley het T+...$2000
F hypo...$100
2013 F sunset...make offer

M motley het sharp... $450
M motley... $175
M hypo jungle het albino... $475
M jungle... $150
M hypo arabesque het albino... $475
M hypo het albino... $150
M black argentine motley het T+ BCO
The only male available this year!...
Make offer!
M argentine 100% het T+ BCO... $350
M parahet 66% het blood... $500
2012 pink panther hypo het T+ and het anery! (QUAD) ... $1200
M 100% het leopard... $150

We also have normals Colombians males and females... $50-$75

2013 ball pythons..call or message for weights.

F super fly calico... $1500
F pastel calico spark... $1750
F champagne... $400
F bumblebee leopard... $2000
F spark... $500

M butter spark... $1500
M firefly calico... $750
M firefly... $300
M pastel calico spark... $2000
M pastel spark... $950
M spark... $500
M Killer bee fire... $1250
M superstripe... $700

2014 ball pythons...call or message me for weights.

F pinstripe 50% het ghost... $125
F pinstripe 50% het ghost... $125
F pewter... $300
F stinger albino... $1700
F Stingerbee albino... $2000

M Stingerbee albino... $2500
M spider het albino...$150
M Stingerbee het albino... $1500
M banana 50% het ghost...$1000

60 day payment plans are available for animals over $1000 with 25% non refundable deposit.

I also have current pics of all animals listed.
Thanks
DaVinci boa!

Old 07-15-2014, 06:32 PM   #3
Amelanistic Orca
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...rk=0&fbtype=65

The previous list is dated July 2nd and is what I see on Davinci Boas page. I sent a nice/kind message asking Rich D to come explain his side, complete with link... As many know, that's unlike me.

Old 07-16-2014, 06:31 PM   #4
BuyDubiaRoaches
looks good will have to follow up there a lot of $$ on that list.
Jace

Old 07-23-2014, 12:45 AM   #5
Jamesjay00
First things first you have gone way out of your way to disgrace some one that i have personally known for 3 years, and have dealt with through out the time of this dispute. The fact that you have intentionally tried to publicly disgrace someone and their business is 1.) illegal and 2.) the fact you provided no proof of a such contract through all of this regardless of you legal advice is just plain cowardly. This man made such contract with you to pay you a set amount for a group of boas. Correct ? and that means what ever he sells them for or breeds them to is at his discretion . You only agreed on on a set price point blank period . what ever is done after that is his decision so the screenshots you posted on facebook are irrelevant . Richard has repeatedly attempted to return the snakes that were not paid for and you have neglected to accept. You have demanded that all snakes including the paid in full animals be sent back . Right or wrong ? As you have claimed multiple times Richard has denied you pictures of the animals in question, perhaps that is because you are unfairly requesting that he send you animals he has paid for . If you had only requested pics of the animals that were indeed not paid for maybe then and only maybe then would you have received pictures. You have done nothing but dig yourself a hole for your own legal battle you are sure to not win ! I have personally seen and read documents that are regarding this issue and you sir have made a fool of yourself ! I have done great business with Richard at Davinci boa and intend to in the future .

You personally have defaced a Wonderful gene that could have gone a long way in the industry and i watch it first hand . Not to mention a man that has taken the Gene to new hieghts.

Richard Delbono and Davinci Boa have a Name that rings bells in this business and you my friend do not !

show the proof you have to the world since you have supposedly exposed a good friend of mine as a BAD GUY (as seen on your website www.azmorphs.com)

Old 07-23-2014, 06:34 AM   #6
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...rk=0&fbtype=65

The previous list is dated July 2nd and is what I see on Davinci Boas page. I sent a nice/kind message asking Rich D to come explain his side, complete with link... As many know, that's unlike me.

You know how it goes,his friends will show up and defend him.

I'm not saying who is wrong since I see no proof yet,but ...

Old 07-23-2014, 06:35 AM   #7
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesjay00 View Post
First things first you have gone way out of your way to disgrace some one that i have personally known for 3 years, and have dealt with through out the time of this dispute. The fact that you have intentionally tried to publicly disgrace someone and their business is 1.) illegal and 2.) the fact you provided no proof of a such contract through all of this regardless of you legal advice is just plain cowardly. This man made such contract with you to pay you a set amount for a group of boas. Correct ? and that means what ever he sells them for or breeds them to is at his discretion . You only agreed on on a set price point blank period . what ever is done after that is his decision so the screenshots you posted on facebook are irrelevant . Richard has repeatedly attempted to return the snakes that were not paid for and you have neglected to accept. You have demanded that all snakes including the paid in full animals be sent back . Right or wrong ? As you have claimed multiple times Richard has denied you pictures of the animals in question, perhaps that is because you are unfairly requesting that he send you animals he has paid for . If you had only requested pics of the animals that were indeed not paid for maybe then and only maybe then would you have received pictures. You have done nothing but dig yourself a hole for your own legal battle you are sure to not win ! I have personally seen and read documents that are regarding this issue and you sir have made a fool of yourself ! I have done great business with Richard at Davinci boa and intend to in the future .

You personally have defaced a Wonderful gene that could have gone a long way in the industry and i watch it first hand . Not to mention a man that has taken the Gene to new hieghts.

Richard Delbono and Davinci Boa have a Name that rings bells in this business and you my friend do not !

show the proof you have to the world since you have supposedly exposed a good friend of mine as a BAD GUY (as seen on your website www.azmorphs.com)
Never heard of him,but he needs to explain his side,not send a boyfriend to do it.

Old 07-23-2014, 06:37 AM   #8
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesjay00 View Post

Your friend bought a group,right ? How did they decide he paid for certain ones first? Could it be Richard refused some back because they were the least expensive ones to return?

Old 07-23-2014, 09:54 AM   #9
Jamesjay00
Guy Castro why would he even say a word when he has legal representation his side will be brought out to light. I am not held by legal boundaries and can say what ever it is I like especially to defend some one that has helped me prosper in this trade , from being publicly defaced over he say she say .

Secondly since the other party is also bound by legal representation the fact that he has said the things he said and posted the things he has posted show his representation is not giving him good advice or he just no listening to it .

And since you haven't heard of him I truly don't know why you would of posted in the first place just move along to the next thread and leave a comment there ! Or do some research first next time.

Old 07-23-2014, 11:00 AM   #10
JCCS
How is it illegal? It's most certainly not illegal if it's true. And if it's not true, all Delbono has to do is show his face and show the payment receipts. He seems to be avoiding this like the plague. Jame, your little rant there is pretty pathetic, honestly. It reeks of delusional grandeur and really sadly misplaced idol worship. The only person who has offered up a shred of truth is the OP. And you know what's a lot worse in the court's eye than libel? That would be grand larceny.

Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!