For Sale Anaconda Het Amelanistic _ Proven Male _ CB 2011 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 07-19-2014, 12:16 AM   #1
RustyGreen
Anaconda Het Amelanistic _ Proven Male _ CB 2011

Proven Anaconda Het Amelanistic _ Male ♂ : $1,100.00

This guy has done great for me the last two years and now he’s up for grabs…

Him as a neonate (2011):

Adult Pics Taken 07/18/2014:

He is large for a male Hog @ 143 grams (but he just ate yesterday).

He has a perfect temperament and will NEVER refuse a meal!

I really hate to let him go, but his son will be ready to breed next year and I have to make room.

Here’s a pic of two of his offspring (Condas) in the foreground (not the Axanthic) from last year:

As you can see, this guy has AMAZING genetics!

Shipping:
Via FedEx overnight to your door (I am certified thru FedEx to ship live reptiles). Buyer pays actual shipping charges which typically runs between $50 -$75.

Payment Options: PayPal, Check or Money Order. If you use PayPal please increase the total price by 3%.
Payment Plans are accepted; I will work with your situation, so let's talk and work something out.

Contact: Please E-Mail me directly if you have any questions: RustinGreen@hotmail.com

Price can be discussed, if you really want this guy, please contact me and let's talk.

Thanks,

Rusty
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!