Several adult and yearling corns for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 07-20-2014, 07:45 PM   #1
blichtenhan
Several adult and yearling corns for sale

I am selling off some corns to focus more on my hognose and kisatchie cornsnake morphs. I will ship thru ship your reptiles and all prices do not include shipping. I am negotiable on shipping costs and on offers for multiple snakes. All are healthy and honestly represented. Here is my list.

0.1 Ultramel tessera, 2011, proven last year, did not breed this year due to bad timing on my part. I purchased her early last spring (2013) from Don Soderberg. So she is more than ready for next year. $275

Yearlings:

1.1 creamsickle motleys, het butter, the female will not be ready by next year. $125/pr

1.0 anery ultramel stripe, ph caramel, cubed weird pattern, slow starter, but doing great now, and should be good for next year. $65

1.0 SOLDTessera albino, het stripe, possible het caramel anery. Good for next year. $200. SOLD

This pair is from Walter Smith
1.0 sunglow motley, really nice pattern, het lavender stripe, probably good for next year. $65

0.1 SOLD ultramel motley, nice classic motley pattern, SOLD het lavender stripe, good for next year. SOLD

ADULTS

This pair is from Jarret Kime. I purchased them January 2013.
SOLD 1.0 honey motley, 2012, proven (sunkissed caramel motley). SOLD THIS MALE IS ALSO HET AMEL!!

SOLD 0.1 honey 2012, she laid a few eggs this year that look good, I did not get them together at the right time, apparently, but the eggs are hatching now, and the babies look good. She did not double clutch....she is very nice looking. SOLD

SOLD 1.0 ultramel stripe, 2011, het caramel, het anery. Fathered many babies last year. SOLD

SOLD 0.1 butter stripe, 2011, laid 33 eggs this year!!. But she has potential to lay a lot of eggs. Last year she was paired with the above male ultramel stripe, and she did produce some very nice golddust stripes, butter stripes and ultramel stripes from her. Last year she laid 15 good eggs. SOLD

SOLD 0.1 Snow, ? age, big snake, matches up well with the ultramel stripe. SOLD

SOLD 0.1 champagne snow stripe, weird pattern, 2012, she is going to double clutch, then I will sell her, she is a nice snake I got from Don Soderberg early last spring. SOLD

SOLD 0.1 yearling albino stripe, cubed pattern, possible het caramel, het anery, het champagne snow. SOLD
0.1 SOLD butter stripe, partial cubed pattern, very, very yellow and nice, will breed next year.SOLD

0.1 SOLD golddust stripe, perfect stripe, also very nice and will breed next year. SOLD

0.1 SOLDhypo stripe, probably big enough for next year, very neat vanishing pattern, SOLD

Pictured is the honey female, the butter stripe and the golddust stripe, and the ultramel tessera. Please send me a message if you would like to see pics of any others you might be interested in, thanks,
Brad Lichtenhan
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-20-2014, 10:08 PM   #2
phil5
i'm interested in the 2011 Female butter stripe, how much for shipping to 13118?

Old 07-21-2014, 09:53 AM   #3
JungleLeopard
The snow adult right? How much to PA? Thanks

Old 07-21-2014, 08:24 PM   #4
blichtenhan
More pics

Thanks for your interest, guys, I will calculate cost and and let you know.

Here are some pics of the ultramel stripe proven male, the adult snow female, the yearling albino stripe, and finally the male creamsickle het butter.

thanks again, Brad Lichtenhan
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-24-2014, 12:54 PM   #5
Malestrom
wow absolute beauties

Old 07-24-2014, 10:04 PM   #6
blichtenhan
Beauties

Thank you
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-03-2014, 09:52 PM   #7
PeterSnake
Brad,what is the genetic make up of the honey female.I am interested in her.Thanks,Pete.My zip is 14719
Would you include shipping?

Old 08-04-2014, 12:38 AM   #8
blichtenhan
Honey female

As mentioned, they are from Jarrett Kime. and I paid a lot more money than this for them just 18 months ago. They carry no additional genes that I know of, but it is pretty hard to beat a honey for color.....though I like the motley pattern a lot.
When I got them from Jarrett, they were not proven, but they are now, as I hatched out babies from them this year, but no additional genes showed up. Anyway, she did not double clutch this year, so she is in very good shape for next year.
Shipping would not be included, though I can make it an even $50, though it will be more due to her size, but I will pay any additional, thanks, Brad
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2014, 02:14 PM   #9
PeterSnake
Hi Brad.Forgive me if you have already gotten this message from me but I am new to this site and I'm having trouble figuring out what I'm doing.Anyway I do want the Honey female and wanted to know where to send the Paypal payment.I would like her shipped this Wednesday for Thursday delivery.You can email me at snoden123@hotmail.com
I would like to see a few pics of the motley honey male.Would they produce honeys together.Let me know in case I decide to take him also and can pay both together.Thanks,
Pete

Old 08-04-2014, 10:29 PM   #10
blichtenhan
Honey Motley Male

Here is his picture, thanks, Brad
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!