Attention Hunters Compound bow and muzzleloader for sale/trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Member to Member Flea Market

Notices

Member to Member Flea Market This forum is for the sale or trade of anything you want, as long as it is legal and both parties respect the laws regarding buying and selling such items.

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 05:28 PM   #1
Aredrik
Stop! Attention Hunters Compound bow and muzzleloader for sale/trade

I have a Buckmaster 2000 compound bow with a Bow Guard hard case,7 arrows,stabilizer,Cobra Quick Release,broadheads,and many other accesories.This bow was only used for one season.I also have a Thompson Center Arms .50 caliber black powder/pyrodex muzzloader and soft case(suede).It has only been fired a few times.I would like $200 for the bow and accesories and $150 for the muzzleloader plus shipping.I will attach a few pics but the quality on pics is not great because I had to take at low res to fit on here.Email for higher res pics if interested.I would also be open to trades on the following:

Rosy Boa Adults/Subadults:

Arizona Chocolates
Lake Mathews
Whitewaters

Any western hognose adults

Sweater box racks

Superior Deli Cup Displays

Thanks,Josh Duncan
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-08-2004, 05:33 PM   #2
Aredrik
Pic of Bow

Here is a pic of the Buckmaster bow.

Josh Duncan
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-28-2004, 01:23 AM   #3
monica
Muzzle Loader/bow

ID LIKE TO WORK SOMETHING OUT WITH YOU ON THESE-WOULD LIKE A LITTLE MORE INFO-PLEASE CONTACT ME EITHER WAY AT SWSEXTON@PRODIGY.NET-MONICA

THANKS

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread