For Sale 3 MALES READY FOR BREEDING SEASON (REDUCED PRICES) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 09-30-2014, 12:14 AM   #1
jgomez80
3 MALES READY FOR BREEDING SEASON (REDUCED PRICES)

Hello everyone,

This is the remainder of my collection, and I am very motivated to sell. These three males are all at breeding age and weight. They have all had last season off, and are ready to go for this upcoming season.

Reduced Pattern Clown-He hatched in 2011 and is now in the 875 gram range. He is the product of two 100% hets, and has a nice reduced pattern to him. He is eating strong on f/t rats. He is currently producing sperm plugs, and will be a nice addition to your collection if you have some clown or het clown girls. He is also a valuable male to have if you have some adult females and want to make some clown hets. I am asking $900 for him. ** SOLD**

B]Super Dragonfly[/b]-Super pastel, fire, and pinstripe all in one amazing looking snake. He is the product of a TSK female Lemon Blast and a Davies line Fire Fly male. He currently weighs 550 grams, and is a strong feeder on f/t rats. He hatched in August of 2013, and will be ready to make some awesome looking babies for you this season. Never make a normal with this male. Everything he produces will be at least a pastel. You do not see these listed in the classifieds very often, definitely a powerhouse male. Asking $950 for him. **SOLD**

Firefly-A stud breeder who produced the above listed super dragonfly. He currently weighs 1150 grams and feeds strongly on f/t rats. He is still holding his color well, and the fire gene will keep him looking nice well into adulthood. He is a sure thing, and is ready for your females this upcoming season. Asking $200 for him. **ON HOLD**

Shipping is not included in these prices. No reasonable offers will be denied, no low ball offers please. **No trades, this is the last of my collection.**

Any questions please feel free to ask. I can best be reached via email: jgomez4129@gmail.com

1st picture-Reduced pattern clown
2nd picture-Super Dragonfly
3rd picture-Firefly
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-02-2014, 10:04 PM   #2
houseofexoticpetsaustin
Can you send better pics of your firefly?

Old 10-02-2014, 10:16 PM   #3
jgomez80
PM sent
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
clown, firefly, super dragonfly