For Sale adult female het pied $200 OBO - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 10-12-2014, 08:15 PM   #1
Stormy Skywalker
adult female het pied $200 OBO

I am actually selling my whole collection because I no longer have time for my snakes.

She is currently eating small live rats. She has eaten frozen thawed in the past.

1118grams

You can pair her with my male pied for a package deal.

$200 + shipping
$800 + shipping for the pair

or local pick up to avoid shipping costs
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2014, 09:12 AM   #2
davidmixan
what does she weigh? 250.00 includes shipping?

Old 10-13-2014, 09:32 AM   #3
davidmixan
what does she weigh? 250.00 includes shipping?

Old 10-14-2014, 09:54 AM   #4
Stormy Skywalker
She is over 1100grams. I can get an exact weight on her when I get home. I'm honestly not sure about shipping or receiving payment long distance. I've never sold before. I'm just a collector who wants to sell their collection. I was hoping for local pick up. The shipping options I've seen require me to be certified to ship, which I'm not since I'm only a private collector. If you know how I could ship and receive payment, I would consider it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-20-2014, 08:01 AM   #5
knucklesreptiles
use syr (ship your reptile) you don't have to be certified through them, only if your going straight through fedex you do. there is also reptile shipper you can use but I cant remember them name. basically on their site it will tell you how to pack your snake, and its best to drop the box off at a fedex hub right before they close so it wont be on a truck while driver is doing other deliveries.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!