Trade Animal Plastics 6/12 Tub Rack - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 10-16-2014, 08:40 PM   #1
scarnicom
Animal Plastics 6/12 Tub Rack

Wow, haven't been on here in a while... and I miss it here!

Anywhere I am wanting to trade or sell my economy style rack. Here are the specs.

Rack Size..45Hx24Wx18D
Shelves.....6 Shelves High
Tubs.......Sterilite Box 1753(15qt)
or Sterlite Box 1755(32qt)
Tub Size..17x11x6(15qt)
23½x17x6(32qt)

It has heat, but could use new tape, and I have a Ranco thermostat to control heats. I also have 4 32qt bins and 3 15 qt bins.

I'm interested in Burmese Pythons mainly, But it never hurts to offer or ask me. I am willing to sell it as well 260 for everything. Everything is clean, just a little dusty. I can meet a Show or possibly deliver within reasonable driving distance. Thanks guys!

Oh and if you want pictures pm me. Maybe I'll post some this weekend.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-21-2014, 09:51 PM   #2
Magical Geckos
since it needs to tape, i can offer you 200 in trade value i have leos and creste dgeckos

Old 10-21-2014, 09:59 PM   #3
scarnicom
Sorry Dennis, no interest in animals with legs. Thank you though.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!