For Sale Creamy Extreme Male!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-22-2014, 02:44 PM   #1
K_Hans92
Creamy Extreme Male!!

I recently had two geckos turn male, whom I had intended to pair together in the future. Unfortunately I don't think I have room for both, so I am choosing to list this handsome 23 gram guy for sale! He has been gaining weight like a champ and will be ready for the ladies in 2015. The only thing he is stubborn about is fully firing. He is about 90% fired in the photos. Amazingly friendly personality and super calm, he loves his bugs!! Asking $300 plus shipping, open to offers, and will entertain trades/partial trades for unsexed or possible females similar to him. For more photos, lineage, etc. please contact me here, or at fullmoongeckos@gmail.com

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!