For Sale baby 4 month Gold/yellow spot Dwarf Timor Monitor Lizard 80$ pick up only! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 11-04-2014, 06:28 PM   #1
SamuraiPac
baby 4 month Gold/yellow spot Dwarf Timor Monitor Lizard 80$ pick up only!

Hey guys im new to the forum and any way. I bot a yellow spot timor tree monitor lizard 2 weeks ago from my friend. who didn’t know how to care for it properly, I payed 100$ from him. And I bot this monitor which i thought i could care for it. after doing a lot of research I now know I don’t know any thing! I bot the monitor cause i thought it would be better off with me and i don’t know jack.. so pretty much im in a bind. And so im trying to sell him or her for 100$ if not 80$ I just don’t want this poor animal to have a bad life in my care, because i screwed up trying to save him, from some body who was no better off then me. I mean don’t get me wrong, the little guy is awesome! I wish i could keep him. He eats great, and when he isn’t hiding, you can see him bask on his log. And enjoys swimming in the bath tub. But keep in mind I really want this guy to go to someone who is an experienced monitor keeper. No Beginner! Cause trust me, ill own up to it, im not an experienced keeper and by that i just want this lizard to get the best possible life and home. My friend told me he or she is 4 months old. And he or she is possibly Captive breed.. which i doubt after I researched. Please help me out I know there are some experienced monitor keepers here! Thank you, If You are serious Message me back. Very much appreciated! Pick up only in Los Angeles CA, Message me!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-25-2015, 01:57 PM   #2
basilisk 96
Hi do you still have the Timor monitor for sale

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!