For Sale Crazy Combo Off The Wall Deal....Lobsters - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 11-11-2014, 08:49 AM   #1
Badcompany
Crazy Combo Off The Wall Deal....Lobsters

Ok I have 500-800 mostly adult gravid or breeding Lobsters,tons of big sub-adults about to change,all the way down to newborns,you get it all,instant Colony that will produce for you the very first day..$60 shipped to your door,FedEx...

Now if you like T's and you buy these Lobsters from me,I'll give you this possible/probable pair of Hatian Brown Birdeaters for $80 more dollars and thats cheap for 6 to 7 inch still growing monsters that eat anything..I've had them since slings from spring of 2013,they are living an UNSTRESSED,HEALTHY life,and look at these butts,all hairy and fat..They are worth the $40 each all day...I'll send them all in one package if your interested...$140 shipped,I take paypal,ship fedex,and you can contact me here or at brandonpineyflats@yahoo.com THIS IS ONLY A PACKAGE DEAL..and these will soon be big as a hand...

Female

And probable Male just shed from Brown to Black
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!