For Sale 3.5 yr old Male Woma Python ($140) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 02-05-2015, 10:38 AM   #1
leolovesreptiles
3.5 yr old Male Woma Python ($140)

Name:  IMG_3328.JPG
Views: 338
Size:  58.9 KB
I purchased a male woma last year at the NY Metro Reptile Show. About 7 months ago, the snake made it's way to the top of his enclosure (vision tank)by moving around a large piece of wood and literally coiled himself under the ceramic heat lamp for hours. He received a very bad burn in the middle of his body, along his spine and did not move away during the entire ordeal. I have kept dozens of snakes over 20 years, and I have never had a snake get burned before.

I thought he would definitely die. I had to cut away the dead skin because infection began to take hold under the crispy, hard, leathery, dead skin. About a 7 inch long, half inch wide piece. After daily washes with peroxide, antibiotics and weekly tank cleaning, he healed and is back to normal. Feeding on pre-killed large rats, very friendly and in general a great pet.

I will take close photographs tonight of his wound and how he looks now for anyone who is interested (I can text you as many photos as you like) so you can see him as he is and will also feed him tonight and take photos so you can see he is eating now, not months ago. He has fed every 2 weeks for the past 5 months.

Offered for $300 I purchased him for $275, he is my last python and because of his very dark scar, which is now only a cosmetic flaw, I will sell him for $140 for a quick sale and will be at the NY show this coming sunday should you wish to examine him and see his scar and his overall appearance, which is very healthy. He is about 4 feet long.

Leo
text me here or any questions: 917-497-4904
ps. the photo above is the actual snake. I took this photo right after a shed.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!