For Sale Loggerhead Musk Turtles adults, mixed size, breeding group (WC) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-09-2015, 09:43 PM   #1
salmondu
Loggerhead Musk Turtles adults, mixed size, breeding group (WC)

I have a group of Loggerhead Musk Turtles available for sale. There are 6.6 ranging in size of 3.5 inches to 4.5 inches. They are all (WC). They are eating well and have and are bulking up for this breeding season. I'm offering them in pairs and a discount if you take all 6 pairs. Pics are stock pics. Actual turtles for sale are last pic The box/packing charge is $10.00 and the delivery charge will depend on their weight at time of shipping. All 12 my guesstimate would be $60.00. All shipments are prepay via Western Union. Sorry I don't accept PAYPAL. For faster response please email at: Salmondu@comcast.net
Thank you. Ed
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-10-2015, 01:09 AM   #2
thatpondguy
Why are you using pictures from 2012? File names of your pictures make this deal fishy? You have current pictures?

Old 02-10-2015, 01:53 AM   #3
salmondu
The last pic was taken this year about 3 months ago. Pic's in advert depict loggerhead Turtles. Happy to give you current pic's. Are you interested? If so how many would you like? Do you have email address I can send current pics too. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-10-2015, 12:25 PM   #4
AustinASU
Why no PayPal?

Old 02-10-2015, 02:39 PM   #5
croc1976
The better question are you allowed to pull these out of the Wild and sell them ?? Most states do not allow this....... No paypal Sounds fishy to me, But maybe a Mod needs to look at this one...

Old 02-10-2015, 09:23 PM   #6
AustinASU
You can legally do it in Georgia, but I can tell you these are probably wc from Florida and smuggled across the state lines.

Old 02-10-2015, 09:48 PM   #7
Badham
Legally caught or not, it's still unethical to take as many as you can to post for sale just to make a quick buck. I know other countries do it and people in the states do it as well. If you had any respect for a species or biodiversity in general you'd focus on setting up a breeding colony and offer the offspring from a few legally collected individuals and sell the offspring. We as hobbyists are fully capable of doing just that. Let's keep some dignity and support captive breeding that doesn't rob the future of experiencing wildlife in its native habitat.

Old 02-10-2015, 10:16 PM   #9
AustinASU
I agree with you Cody.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!