For Sale Thermostats, Heat Mats, CHE bulbs, Plants and Misc. Take everything for $150! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 03-26-2015, 08:41 PM   #1
Mr.Misha
Lightbulb Thermostats, Heat Mats, CHE bulbs, Plants and Misc. Take everything for $150!

Thermostats, Heat Mats, CHE bulbs, Plants and Misc. Take everything for $150!
Hey guys and girls, I’m getting rid of some of the supplies I had from my glass tank days. Everything is in good used working condition. The 150w Zilla CHE is brand new and hasn’t even been opened (it was my back up bulb). This would be a great set for someone who’s looking for all the heating supplies and some miscellaneous items for multiple tanks.

The lot includes two (2) Zoomed dimmable lamp domes, two (2) Zilla medium heat mats (those are missing most of the sticky but I’m including the aluminum tape) and most importantly two (2) Hydrofarm on/off thermostats. Additionally, there’s three (3) CHE bulbs, five (5) plants with suction cups, one (1) water dish and three (3) plexi-glass squares I used to keep humidity.

Everything is $150 + shipping. I'm located in San Fernando Valley area South California so if you'd like to pick it up, you're more than welcome.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. You can either PM me here or on BP.net under Mr. Misha or shoot me an email at mkalutskiy@gmail.com

The breakdown of all the items is below:

One (1) - Zoomed LF-13 8 ½ inch Dimmable Lamp
One (1) - Zoomed LF-16 10 inch Dimmable Lamp
Two (2) - Hydrofarm thermostats
Five (5) - Plants with suction cups (one missing some leaves)
Two (2) - Zilla 100w Ceramic Heat Emitter bulbs
One (1) - Zilla 150w Ceramic Heat Emitter bulb (NEW)
Two (2) - Zilla Medium heat pads 16w 8x12 inch
One (1) - Zoo Med Reptile Water Dish Item# WD-30
One (1) - 3M Aluminum Tape Roll
Three (3) - Plexi-glass cutouts
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2015, 11:05 PM   #2
Mr.Misha
Found a 24" Zilla lamp which I'm adding it to the lot.

Contact User Check User
Old 05-11-2015, 08:11 AM   #3
baron2628
Hello, would you consider separating? I am on the lookout for a Hydrofarm thermostat! Thank you!

Old 05-11-2015, 10:35 AM   #4
Mr.Misha
Quote:
Originally Posted by baron2628 View Post
Hello, would you consider separating? I am on the lookout for a Hydrofarm thermostat! Thank you!
Hi, I would he willing to split the lot in half but wouldn't just sell the thermostat individually.

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2015, 09:44 AM   #5
Milo Garcia
Sent u a PM on here. Thanks for your time.

Milo Garcia
956-463-0563

Old 06-13-2018, 11:24 PM   #6
Oliviahanny101
hello if you are still selling could you sell just a thermostat and a heat map

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!