Young Proven Pinner Male & Harley/Tiger Juvenile Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-30-2015, 11:47 AM   #1
blissj83
Young Proven Pinner Male & Harley/Tiger Juvenile Female

Needing to downsize my gecko collection a bit and have these two available.

Female - This gecko has some really cool colors. She hardly ever fires up but when she does she is a dark lavender with orange and yellow stripes/spots. She is not fired up in the photos. She will be ready to breed next year. BedHead x Granite bloodlines. Tail is short from being nipped. Asking $200.

Male - I bought this nice guy last summer for a pinstripe project but have decided to go back to the Harleys so I am offering him for sale. He is a proven breeder and so far his first two babies have been nice partial pinners from a patternless red. He is super mellow and easy to handle. He fires up really really dark. If I remember correctly he comes from BFG bloodlines. Asking $175.

Feel free to email me at blissj83@yahoo.com or text 406-788-7707 for more info.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!