double het Blood Pythons (brongersmai)- make an offer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 08-03-2015, 11:41 AM   #1
Roerep
double het Blood Pythons (brongersmai)- make an offer

See update at bottom of this ad....thanks

This is a rare offering. Produced by breeding a t-positive albino female to a t-negative albino male. Both parents are shown in photobucket pics. Two of the youngsters pictured below, along with a photo of the parents breeding.

These snakes are very well established, have eaten at least four meals each, and are growing quickly. Here's a link to individual pictures. Please let me know if any issues accessing the album!

http://s358.photobucket.com/user/Roe...?sort=6&page=1

Select individual photos to get details. The photo title gives price, and the photo description tells what they’re feeding on and any other important information. Most are eating F/T rat pups. My prices are based on habits of the individual snake, with rat eaters being considered premium. That said, it shouldn’t be overly challenging to get a mouse eater to accept rats. Though I make no guarantees about their temperament, these hatchlings are gentle animals…only two have shown any defensiveness, and that when being moved around during cage maintenance.
I live in Winston-Salem, NC. Shipping is extra (email for a quote), but I will drive a couple of hours to meet you, or can deliver to the Daytona Show the weekend of Aug 21-23.

Email is roerep@hotmail.com

I have another 15 double het hatchlings from another female (same male) that should be available in the next 4-6 weeks.

Thanks-
Jim Lineberger

Update 8/8/15: These snakes are selling like two week old pancakes.
Next two weeks are Repticon Charlotte and the Daytona Expo. If you might have an interest in buying one or more of these youngsters to be delivered at either location, please email me at roerep@hotmail.com and I'll give you a wholesale quote. Be sure to identify the animal(s) you want. thanks-
Jim
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-14-2015, 07:24 AM   #2
PC.aj863
how much for the lot delivered to Daytona?

Old 08-14-2015, 11:03 AM   #3
Roerep
William-
I sent you a private message. Let me know if not received. Look forward to hearing from you.
Jim
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-23-2016, 05:08 AM   #4
Rowi
Do you still have F4? If so, price?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!