2 Highend Male Crested Geckos $300 shipped for both OBO - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-24-2015, 02:00 AM   #1
CrestedGeckoLair
2 Highend Male Crested Geckos $300 shipped for both OBO

I'll be letting these go since all my hatchlings I grew out went male. First guy is pretty mellow, rarely eats insects but really loves Pangea watermelon and mango or banana and apricot formulas. Will also eat the BPZ diets. This one fires up all sorts of ways, light pink at times, then Salmon reddish pink, and after i started breeding him he's actually been firing up a dark brick kind of red. Unfired he gets a very pale almost white color. Nice structure and head on this guy. New pics of him also fired up brick red next to the female i have him paired up with. The other male is an Extreme Harlequin with nice structure, laterals almost touching the dorsal, will only get nicer as time goes on. Devours crickets and pangea/bpz. $200 each shipped or $150 each local pickup central florida area OBO. If you get both males I've posted, then i'd do $300 shipped or $250 local pickup for both OBO. You can contact me at crestedgeckolair@gmail.com. You can check my FB Crested Gecko Lair and contact me through there also.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!