SOLD!! 2015 Vanishing Stripe het Mosaic Albino Cal Kings - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 10-02-2015, 03:25 AM   #1
kingpinreptiles
Exclamation 2015 Vanishing Stripe het Mosaic Albino Cal Kings

This ad is for 1 PAIR (or 2.1) of offspring from one of my het mosaic albino breedings from this year. These are 100% from the Slipstream Serpents line, and the first babies I've had for sale from this line since 2013... and unfortunately I won't have this line available for another year or two until a new female is ready.

These are only possible het albino, and even though people will argue on mosaic being able to be a gene snakes can be het for... I think my het mosaic breedings over the years have proved they can, and even in het form the gene can still be co-dominant. When these are raised up and bred together they will likely produce an albino aberrant or two, mosaics and vanishing stripes.

Only 1 pair available, from the same clutch was a pair of albino aberrants but I will be keeping those, at least for now.

$225 shipped for the pair. (SOLD)

Also available is an albino male from another clutch, same genetics but different unrelated moms. $100 plus shipping, $75 if bought with this pair. (STILL AVAILABLE)

Pictured in order in this ad are -

Lgc127, Vanishing Stripe male
Lgc126, Striped female
Lgc130, Albino Striped Aberrant male

mikefedzen@yahoo.com

412-297-1028 call/text
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!